Reviews for Aishiteru Onna no Baka
Skarlet Red chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
That's a good story º_º good and sad at the same time.
Mikito chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
good story

sequel?

*begs*
Corisanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
*cries* OMG that was so sweet! Meiran needs more 'screen' time! I love this lil ficlet.
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*Cheers and waves Meiran/Wufei flag* YES! A fellow fan! Goshles, I must have reviewed a bazillion of your fics; this one is DEFINETELY going on my fave list. Very good; I'm probably going to read it again and again and again and again. Meiran is very cool. Very cool. And so is Wufei; they're a hard couple to write about though. Heck, who am I to talk? I've only got an SM fic up; but as soon as I finish it, I swear I'm gonna write one fic for every fave couple.

Oh yeah, I likes it that she calls him an idiot woman; sometimes our only MARRIED piolet is rather thick in the head. He deserves a little bashing for making fun of us girls *winks* But still, he's definetely a sweetie.
Dragonfire4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I need to learn to watch what I read... ::sniffles and wipes runnning eyeliner:: You are so good at these sorts of things. ::applauds and then blows nose:: I'm gonna go cry now
SeraphStar chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
totally sweet.
Tori Sakana chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
Wai! Great fic! Cute, sweet, and a little bit sad. I love it! Wufei and Meiran are the cutest! Good job, and keep writing!
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Shaman: **waves and cheers for Wufei/Meiran pairings** Yeah! Yeah! They're my favorite too! I threw Ep.0 across the room when she died (even though it was /not/ a surprise)-

Piemur: Then she dashed over and started mumbling 'my precious manga' and stroking it...I think we need to destroy LOTR on DVD...

Shaman: **screech** NO!

Piemur: We're off topic...

Shaman: YOU TELLING ME I'M OFF TOPIC IS OFF TOPIC! **calm** Good story!

Piemur: It took her that long to say two little words...
Fire Lady Aya chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
aw that story was so sweet! i hope that you write tons more of wufei/merian stories cause this one was so good!
Spot's Fairy Too lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Awwww! That was so sweet! Beautiful!
trina chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
*eyes brimming wit tears* oh...dat...was...so...TOUCHING~! *sob, sob* okok, i'm alrah...*dabs eyes wit tissue* gr8 story, i LUV meiran/wufei too...much better than sally/wufei PP X
Velocimazing chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Awww! How cute! Me wuv 5xML (Meiran Long (her maiden name) too!

And I also hate it when everyone things that 'Nataku' is Shenlong! GAAAA! *pulls hair out and runs in circles*
ionis chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
now that was sweet *smile* really lovely! nice story idea.