Reviews for Devil's Food
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
ha! great story! excellent characterization, and you did a good job of keeping in the spirit of the show. thanks for writing!
Animegx43 chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
People like you are who I like to call "good writers."

It was so much like the actual show, I found it very easy to continue reading.

Keep up the great work.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Clever. Plus, I can definately see this as being a real episode. The plot was put together logically, with a beleivable (and amusing) conclusion. Your grammer is decent, as is your spelling... I suppose all that's really left is for the natural evolution of writing to occur-where someone who's already good becomes better not through things being pointed out ('Cause I can't think of anything, otherwise I'd be more helpful) but through practice.

If you don't mind, I'll be adding this to my HIM community.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
My favorite scene is the one where Blossom and Buttercup thought Bubbles was eaten. I laughed so hard and I still do know. This fanfic is good enough for an episode as well as many of your other ideas.
Spitfire1 chapter 4 . 9/23/2002
What a twisted story, but still amusing indeed.
Gandalf2 chapter 4 . 9/9/2002
Excellent. This story is both creepy and funny, and might be a good episode. I especially liked how the Girls used common sense to win the day rather than their powers( I wish that happened more often in the cartoon.)
Ryu chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
LOL! I really enjoyed reading this! Very creative idea indeed. Thanks for writing something so cool! Keep up the great work!
silent thunder chapter 4 . 9/6/2002
this was a good fic- as all yours are.

oh by the way- is there going to be a sequal to 'solitary vigal'? cause that was a good series.
redexted chapter 4 . 9/5/2002
nice. very nice. makes me crave for something sweet and spicy...curry? haha. great ending!
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Great story! Had me on the edge of my seat there!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
OK, I could say that that last chapter was a load of garbage, but it'd only be a half-truth - plus, as jokes go, that one STINKS! (Sorry, I really couldn't resist :-D) This was a great ending, Parsec, well done!

I'm not the least bit surprised that the girls managed to protect themselves from the effects of Him's magic eventually, though I'd have thought that Him himself would be immune to his own sorcery. Obviously, I was wrong. Anyway, bye now!
John chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Nice story. It was a tasty tidbit.
Red chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
Great fic. And great ending, too! Yay! _
DanielJacksonMPC is GAY chapter 4 . 9/3/2002
I really like your newest story Parsec. Perhaps you can R&R my story Nightmare Becomes Reality. There's a sequel to it too.
Brian1 chapter 4 . 9/2/2002
Another great story Parsec! Blossom's just so smart...I thought they were goners. _ ;