Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
Penguin chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
If vitani is scars daughter and kola is simbas son that would make them second cousins which borders on incest
DarthRushy chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Just reread it again. Lovely story.
Sorry for the emotional breakdown LOL.
DarthRushy chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
I might be missing something, but why doesn't Kopa just go back to his old pride, now that he has his memories back?
Simba-Nay chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
This story was amazing. It kept me wanting to know what happened next the whole time and it was truly well written. I'm sad this story is over but I hope you continue to write more about kopa and vitani. Maybe even a sequel? Anyway amazing story 10/10 really heart warming. Keep up the good work!
Jack chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Hello The-Seven-Eeveelutions my name is Jack and I really really love your story The Prince and the Pauper. drama sadness and my favorite most of all love you should make a sequel with Kopa and Vitani returning back to the Pride Lands I really love do love your story your fan Jack.
vavaeva.irina2011 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hi! :D I love your fic! I just wanted to ask if you allow me to translate this amazing story into Russian and publish it on the (that's our Russian site). Please, I really want more people to know about this great fanfic, at least in my country. :) Of course, I'll give you a credit. Will you let me do it? It's ok though if you won't. c:
Darya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hi, awesome fanfic! :D I love it. :) I wanted to ask you if you allow me to translate it into Russian and upload to Ficbook (that's our Russian site where's many TLK and another fanfictions). Of course, I'll give you a credit. Just I want this amazing work to be known by more people, in our country, for example. Agreed? :3 It's ok though if not. c:
WOLF chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Yes man this last chapter is good, fantastic, great, and I salute you friend for a job well done. And don't worry I'm a patient man but get to work on the anthro version as soon as you can I'm dying to see it but no rush man I'm patient. But I'm also hoping their will be a sequel to this one and perhaps the anthro one, but if not I'm ok will it. And no you can't borrow 600 of my GPs.
DarthRushy chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I'm glad Kopa and Vitani are finally back together. The story was well written, well thought and the characters were all shall we say, fantastic?

Only regret is that Kopa and Vitani weren't together quicker.
thingsareweird chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
great chapter. do u plan on writing a sequel to this?
WOLF chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Just thought of something for the anthro idea friend, pritty much the theme or something similar to the idea is it being similar to the Scorpion King movie staring The Rock and/or the resent Conan the Barabaio movie. As in the time lines and other elements in the movies if your going for the ancient times thing for the anthro idea my friend. If you don't know the movie I'm talking bout then google search them and I recommend seeing them if you haven't to get a better idea from them.
tandreas99 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Am i meant to become insane by this? :-\
Fanfic1892 chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Are you saying that the story is almost over? If so thanks for the Awesome story and you rock! Your genius points were cool yay you.
WOLF chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
To help you get an even better idea of anthros my friend is think of a tv show or movie wether it be animated or not ,that had walking and talking animals living in buildings, wearing clothes, and using weapons that humans would live in, wear, and use if the theme or timeline is based on the past, modern, or future. To list a 2 of said shows with anthros are Road Rovers and Mighty Ducks, you could google search them to have a better understanding to them. And if not a medieval timeline then perhaps a more modern timeline or something similar with the Kuua pride being a gang of sorts or a mercenary group your pick or what ever you think is best for the story my friend.
DarthRushy chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
The next chapter is the last?
*dramatic music*
Me: *rises*
Grrrr...
*everything's cracking and blowing up around*
*tears open the handcuffs.*
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oooooooooooooo !

On a lighter note, I say yes.