Reviews for The Prince and the Pauper
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 20 . 7/18
Wild ride, really wild ride. I swear, I wish I had half the writing prowess you have but sadly, most of my skills are focused on being an insufferable grammar nazi and as such, I find my place editing other's work. Anyway, I really liked this, it got me in all the right places. Ok, that's sounded extreamly sexual. But really, this fic has a lot (most, and I'm the only reason I'm not saying "all" is cause I don't wanna turn into a lier if I ever started to like something that wasn't in this fic, or something that I can think if right now) of my favorite uh, themes, I suppose, including but not limited to heartbreak, (yes I am a prime example of a fucked [pardon the French] up human being, get over it) resistance-to-what-you-know-is-inevitable, (once again, seriously screwed up over here, but to be fair, you wrote it ;P) general fluffyness, (much as I hate to admit it, I can like fluffyness up to a certain level, that level depending on who is being fluffy, and you delivered on both accounts) author interaction (a great story is made all the better by an author who leaves author's notes and, even better, actively interacted with readers. Kinda make ya feel like ya matter, unlike reading a book from a big name author, for the most part. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Casting my vote for YES on more GP questions in future stories that have already been uploaded), and above all, Rafiki being, well, Rafiki. Trust me, you write him perfectly, a mix of Pinkie Pie and Yoda. Heh heh, ahh, the Shamin's are always the best. I also liked how you streamlined your story with actual canon (movie-canon, for the most part at least) events, which is something I've always liked. It being no easy task, it's already nice to see and author bend over backwards to try and get their story to fit with events everyone can relate to, or at least know about, instead of calling hax and Gaben and Illuminati Confirmed and Steel Beams and Jet Fuel and making it an completely gold storyline. (Heh, cause AU is the period table's abbreviation for gold. No? Not funny? Ok, I'll stop, I suppose. HAHA, JUST KIDDING, YOU CAN MAKE ME) Kudos to you on that. Anyway, there's probably more I want to say about this, but I can remember it because my brain in severely lacking in the sleep condition, so I'm not gonna try too hard to remember. Oh well, if I remember something that really needs to be addressed, I can find a way to make sure you hear about it. That sounded really creepy. Good, again. I think you can realize that I'm rather good at making something sound really weird or creepy or something like that without meaning to. Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Other than get social skills, but hey, why would anybody do that?
Excellent story, looking forward to reading some more, but now, sleep. 3:35 AM is not a good time to be up until.
The Supreme Slurpinator
P.S. you know you type a made up word a lot (Slurpinator, in this case) when your iPod's auto correct recognizes it, and, even better, offers it as a suggestion. Course, that makes spell-check hard when you screw up words too much, but only our lord and savior Shrek/Gaben/Cthulu/Jesus (for you religeous folks, was gonna put "Illuminati Jesus", but I didn't know how all you fine people would take that, so I decided to err on the safe side) can do anything about that.
P.P.S. Haha, hasta la pasta. That's good. If I ever become a world-renowned YouTuber (HAH, fat chance that, but hey, we can all dream, yes? I can have ALL he subscribes, and you can own Disney, Pixar, Blue Sky, Marvel, etc. and everybody's happy) I can gurentee that would be my outro. Thanks for inspiring me with this fine piece of work, and have a wonderful day/night. (Don't lie, we all know you lost sleep working on this, or at he very least some of your writing. Heh, you're not a real writer if you haven't.)
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 15 . 7/18
Corrupt ones, methinks.
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 12 . 7/18
Remember what I said about not spamming you with reviews? Weeeeellllll, I think that that statment is gonna stay about as true as your's about the chapter timing. Anyway, even though it's hardly a fair question to me, seeing as I'm reading this all in one go, and therefore only read about "The Captain" and her two crazy sisters a little while ago. But as is my way, I don't care. Hmm, Captain? Or was it Commander? Ahh well, it was a position in the military that started with a "C", unless y memory is crap and I'm delusional. Huh, to be honest, that isn't that much of a far-fetched likelihood. Did that make sense? No? Too bad, I can think of any other way to put it: :P
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 9 . 7/17
Oh come on, you insult our (the reader's) intellect. He's Kovu's biological brother, the one who gave Zira Kovu's name. As a matter of fact, when I saw the sentances hinting at that, I was considering leaving a review that started something alon the lines of, "HA, REFERANCES!" Originally wasn't sur did there was gonna be a review this chapter or not, (seeing that as good as reviews are, I don think you need to be spammed with them) but with the inclusion of Genius Points, well, that speaks for itself. Foots get them Genius Points. Cause I eez shmert.
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 5 . 7/17
Hmm, I think I'll hazard that Nuka is in the right (wrong) place at the right (wrong) time.
The Supreme Slurpinator chapter 4 . 7/17
Whelp, here I am, once again fufilling my bad habit of reversing something long after it has been published, and taking part in events that I have no business in as they don't exist any more. I think I'm gonna hide behind the excuse that one can never have enough reviews, though, so you have to beat you way through that shield before you can unleash the hate upon me, and hopefully you'll be all tired out by then. Moving on, I must say that this is an interesting concept, and while I can't honestly say I've read those six stories or whatever, I can say that seeing something other that Kovu and Kiara. Not trying to bash either of them or the people who write about them, but seeing the same old "Kovu & Kiara's cubs thing get old fast. I NEED SUMFINK DIFFERENT PWEASE. And you so kindly oblige. I don't know what I'm gonna do once I've read all your stories. *sigh* Guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there. Anyway, moving on, I'm beginning to see a pattern here, with you, in that being that you're a fan of Vitani. Not that that's a bad thing, not by a long shot. Just an observation. Kinda ties in with the thing above where you don't write about the old K/K things, and I suppose having an affinity for Vitani makes that easier. Which brings me to another point. It's interesting how minor characters can sometimes become firm favorites of many or just a few, the whole Vitani thing showcasing that nicely. The only other one that I can think of off the top of my head is Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo in MLP. A minor character with initial screen time of a couple seconds, and *boom* you're one of the more beloved characters in the faniverse. (Taking that rule "When in doubt, make up words" and running with it) Anyway, I think imma take a stab at the Genius Points quiz, and bear in mind this is before reading the next chapter. I'll wager that Zira has gone off to find a suitable cub to act as an heir for Scar, though how she's gonna get it, I don't know. I mean, come on, you practically have us the answer in the next sentances; either that, or I'm just 2 PRO 4 U ALL AND CAN REED ALL DA HIDDN MESAGES, and am generally better than everone else.
Penguin chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
If vitani is scars daughter and kola is simbas son that would make them second cousins which borders on incest
DarthRushy chapter 20 . 5/7/2014
Just reread it again. Lovely story.
Sorry for the emotional breakdown LOL.
DarthRushy chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
I might be missing something, but why doesn't Kopa just go back to his old pride, now that he has his memories back?
Simba-Nay chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
This story was amazing. It kept me wanting to know what happened next the whole time and it was truly well written. I'm sad this story is over but I hope you continue to write more about kopa and vitani. Maybe even a sequel? Anyway amazing story 10/10 really heart warming. Keep up the good work!
Jack chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Hello The-Seven-Eeveelutions my name is Jack and I really really love your story The Prince and the Pauper. drama sadness and my favorite most of all love you should make a sequel with Kopa and Vitani returning back to the Pride Lands I really love do love your story your fan Jack.
vavaeva.irina2011 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Hi! :D I love your fic! I just wanted to ask if you allow me to translate this amazing story into Russian and publish it on the (that's our Russian site). Please, I really want more people to know about this great fanfic, at least in my country. :) Of course, I'll give you a credit. Will you let me do it? It's ok though if you won't. c:
Darya chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Hi, awesome fanfic! :D I love it. :) I wanted to ask you if you allow me to translate it into Russian and upload to Ficbook (that's our Russian site where's many TLK and another fanfictions). Of course, I'll give you a credit. Just I want this amazing work to be known by more people, in our country, for example. Agreed? :3 It's ok though if not. c:
WOLF chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Yes man this last chapter is good, fantastic, great, and I salute you friend for a job well done. And don't worry I'm a patient man but get to work on the anthro version as soon as you can I'm dying to see it but no rush man I'm patient. But I'm also hoping their will be a sequel to this one and perhaps the anthro one, but if not I'm ok will it. And no you can't borrow 600 of my GPs.
DarthRushy chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I'm glad Kopa and Vitani are finally back together. The story was well written, well thought and the characters were all shall we say, fantastic?

Only regret is that Kopa and Vitani weren't together quicker.