Reviews for Burdens
civillove chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
ugh yes perfect, i /wish/ glee would have handled it that way. you write a lovely blina friendship :3
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
totally endearing!
• deanna
Laylinka chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I like your version of this scene. It's really sweet. Truthfully I didn't have a problem with the Glee version. I found the Glee version more sad then creepy.

Some people make such a big deal about Tina straddling Blaine and putting that vapor rub on him while he slept. They say it's creepy. It's not that creepy. Creepy would've been her touching him inappropriately, stripping him, her taking pictures of him and maybe having her disrobe as well. I think fans are blowing it way out of proportion.

At the end of the last episode when him and Kurt sang together, she's even supportive of them saying she saw their old legendary chemistry and two soul mates rediscovering each other. If she was a real creep and delusional she wouldn't have came to that conclusion.

I'd say if you want to go to the root of the problem, it's Kurt. How he can somehow open himself back up to having sex with Blaine and at the same time pushing him away emotionally by saying it doesn't mean anything. That's remarkably and unbelievably screwed up.
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Good expansions and inserts to the original scenes, liked the lack of vapo-rape too.
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This version is so much nicer than what actually happened. Why can't we have lovely Tina/Blaine friendship without all of the drama? I /like/ them as friends; they're funny and fun, and clearly very fond of each other. If only they didn't have to give Tina that horrible creepy storyline. Not appreciated, Glee. And goodness knows they didn't follow up on the possibility of Marley and Blaine being friends, so it would be wonderful for Blaine to have an actual female friend who isn't attracted to him, but just likes him for himself.

I didn't mean to renew our meta debates here, but really. Why can't you write for Glee? :)
Eponime chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Darren Criss was amazing at talking through his nose; it was very convincing! ;)
It was interesting reading this because it was slightly like 'In Sickness and in Health', but also different with new things added and a slightly different angle. :) it was also interesting how you had Blaine awake for the scene with the vaporub.
Fantastic story! :)
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Aww, see, this is the non creepy scene we were hoping for! (cough ryan murphy)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
loved it
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER. I'd have been okay with the Tina scene if she hadn't straddled him and if he'd given her permission. Why aren't you a Glee writer, again?

I also... ugh, your Blaine in this is perfect. You know he got sick because of all his commitments stressing him out and you know he won't give anything up.