Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors
Guest chapter 19 . 8/24/2014
Please continue, this is amazing! Well done :D One thing: on the first games you said Claudius Templesmith had announced the victor, but this is fairly unlikely because he'd be at least 90 years old to be in the 75th Games, maybe this is worth changing? But otherwise amazing! :D
Salsamouse chapter 19 . 9/3/2013
This is SOOOO GOOD! Please update this brilliant story it would make my day-if you don't want to update it I will even do it for you! Just one thing i noticed- in your title, you say that there were 75 victors, and if you consider that for the 75th hunger games there was no victor then this is correct, but I feel that as there were 6 tributes that got out of the arena, and as there were two victors in the 74th, i would consider there to have been 82 victors, but I suppose that is poetic licence. Please carry on with this!
P.S this is my idea for a tribute for your SYOT- Abigail Allheart, 17, from district 1, who is forced to volunteer by her father, who is the mayor of their district. she has been in training all her life for the hunger games, but she is also a member of the rebel forces right under the watchful eyes in her district, and is a strong, powerful, fierce woman under the pretence of a girly-girl, but also determined not to kill in the games and become a capitol clone.
littlemissimpossiblegirl chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
That was intense! Make someone from District 4 win! Other than Mags and maybe one other person, no one else has come out of D4! Do a girl named Coral Jayflint.
Animated Gamer chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Heya, cool idea, only 1 criticism and most chapters are pretty short, but other than that it is a good story and please continue.( I'll send you a Victor!)
Chop n thunder chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Really good chapters. I love this story even though I just started reading it.
Chop n thunder chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Can u include a thing at the end of each chapter and say how the rest of the games went and how thr victor won?
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
Electra's Games were awesome. End of story.
Philippa chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
I am so sorry, I only read those past six chapter today, I just stopped reading all the fanfictions. I promise I will continue to read until the end. This chapter was pretty gruesome, huh?;) Your writing is so creative:3
littlemissimpossiblegirl chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
*Has shocked look on face* That was...um, wow. Sam scares me. And that is saying something, because my friend's name is Sam and he's incredibly nice and funny. Oh my goodness...
WyldClaw chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
I wouldn't want to face her in the arena
littlemissimpossiblegirl chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
Love Tanya! She sounds pretty cool. Update soon!
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
I don't blame willow for not wanting to leave her tree
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Dang! Mags was vicious in her games
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 6/12/2013