Reviews for Finding Love At Last
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 1/30
I never thought Mark and Trish would make such a great coupel,I love this story please write a sequel!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Awesome story, You are officially my bestfriend. Kane and Taker are your favorite wrestlers, and you're obsessed with them. We could be sisters LOL. I sleep and breath BOD. My aim is DeadmansChanda. And incase you have MSN my address is :D
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Cool...You should make more...
This account exists no more chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Thius was really good. I like Taker/Trish pairings. Either that or Taker/Miss Jackie pairings. I really enjoyed that.
Shinna chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was a really interesting fanfic. Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
Gallantmon70560 chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
The village bycicle strokes again!
OrtonsGurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
You naughty girl! Lol, you've read too many of my books, what have i done? Nah, that was funny! I'll ttyl.

_DeViL oN a RaMpAgE_
TanB chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
WOW... I love The Undertaker and Trish Stratus is my favorite Diva also. I was so excited when I saw this story. I thought it was great. You have to add amother chapter or two. Or maybe, write another one. I really wish that they would be worked into a storyline for real. I liked how you slowly joined the two characters without jumping into the romance right away.

Keep up the good work and I'll be anxiously looking for some more tales.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Wow! Great story. And original too. Definitely a good pairing that deserves some attention. You've got good taste ...
DeadGrlWalking89 chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Hey that was really, really GOOD! I'd say write a sequel!
twinkylady chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Not a bad story, it's a different pairing, which I like. I have only a few small suggestions:

1) Your codes are displaying at the beginning and end of every sentence - you may want to check those.

2) You start out writing in the present tense, and switch to the past tense. A piece of work should be written entirely in one tense or the other. Switching back and forth can be jarring to the reader. It's fairly difficult to write entirely in the present tense, so you may want to switch the whole thing to past tense.

3) Your rating might be a little low for the scene at the end...I know if my child were 13 I wouldn't want them reading about oral sex so it might need to be bumped up to an "R" rating.

Anyway, keep up the good work!