Reviews for Otitis Media
StoryQueen chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Love the part with the dryer and I love the story! Just a couple of errors I’d like to point out...
Wrong: Abby’s her eyes fluttered closed, and she rested her head on John’s shoulder.
Right: Abby’s eyes fluttered closed, and she rested her head on John’s shoulder.

Wrong: “Sorry, I turned the alarm off and fell back asleep,” he said “Is she—”
Right: “Sorry, I turned the alarm off and fell back asleep,” he said. “Is she—”

No hard feelings! I just thought I’d point those out to you.

Here are my favorite parts:
1: “You’re tired. Your steps are faltering. You’ll trip and break her — or something important,” Sherlock said. “Have a nap. Go to my room.” John turned away like he was trying to shield Abby from him. “I’ve got it,” he said. “I’m fine.”

2: “And you wonder why your sister is an alcoholic,” Sherlock said. John made a face that suggested that might have been a ‘not good’ thing to say. Sherlock ignored it.

3: “I don’t have garlic,” Sherlock said. “But I do have spirits.” “No,” John said. “Let’s not get my one-year-old pissed.”

I love it all, but those are my faves. Those and the part about the garlic-in-the-ear thing! :)
StoryQueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2018
LOVE IT SO MUCH! I’m going to read it again! Amazing! :D
[*jumping up-and-down and clapping excitedly*]
becgate chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Loved it! !
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Haha, very funny - and realistic. I can really picture this :)
brothermine chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
lol aww I liked this!I wouldn't mind Sherlock taking care of me when i'm sich even if it is just to test his many theories. I agree with Abby his voice is very soothing lol great job!
Geminia chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
It would be hilarious if Abby from NICS is this Abby :)

Gemini
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I don't know whether to consider Abby a lucky kid because she gets to have both John and Sherlock around growing up or to be horrified about how she'll turn out. I know everyone in Scotland Yard are probably betting on how she'll turn out. Good luck on future stories.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Another great story! I like reading about Sarah and Abby. Any plans on another story with them?
an anon chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
SHERLOCK TAKING CARE OF A BABY AFGFDSLKJFDSLJ THIS WAS TOO CUTE. ;_; Oh, and hilarious too, hehe! You're great at hitting all the right comedic notes :3
Desdemona Morrisa Raine chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
LOL! Loved it! Super cute and fluffy!
ravenoak21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It would be interesting to know what else was going to be in the bath tub that the hair dryer was supposed to be thrown into.

I was watching a Granada TV Sherlock Holmes episode, "The Cardboard Box" I think and there was a small terrier type dog and I do believe his name was Gladstone.

This was nice. Had some good chuckles.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Very funny
marylouleach chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
lol! omg! hilarious! i laughed sooo hard i cried! especially at the end! lol! oooh these boys are so funny.