Reviews for Taking Chances
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Amazing, loved it
d chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
one of the best fic i've ever read ... love stebekah also... please continue it i so so love it...
stefan-deserves-romance chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is exactly what I want to happen!
I used to be a die hard Stelena-Shipper but I cannot relate to my intentions anymore that I have had at that time.
Stebekah is way more beautiful 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
love it
Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I agree; there isn't much Stebekah out there. Or rather any good Rebekah stories. I wished this was more than a one shot but it's great nonetheless.
Sana B chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great!
Lena chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love story .
Love Delena and Stebekah
Please o next chapter
simbagirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was a great story. Loved seeing them human. Thank you!
iLOVEwrestling360 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is great! It's very realistic and accurate. It describes Rebekah the way she truly is on the inside. I think she would really be like that if she were human. And it's a really great way to put it. I knew you could do it. Update, maybe? ;)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Great story.
CoffeeFanatic87 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Yay, I think I'm the first reviewer? Well, I thought this was beautifully written! I loved, LOVED how you portrayed human Rebekah and all her redeeming qualities. Loved that she's kind, charming, funny and able to hold her ground. Loved that she has friends, which is something we all know that she wanted. The only thing I'm curious about was... what was Elijah's opinion on her turning human? Do they keep in touch? Does she miss Kol? And another thing... LOVE the idea of Caroline and Tyler just being together forever :) it made me smile!

This was a great story. I enjoyed it very much! And you're right, there isn't enough Stebekah in the fandom... thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013