Reviews for Zetsumei no Odori
Eva Galana chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Misunderstandings abound; uncertainty and pain - both physical and emotional pain. I haven't read the other story, but I really am enjoying this. Byakuya's inner battles with himself are breathtakingly painful and poignant, and really give us a wonderful view of just how Bya thinks and feels. Moments of freak outs add a little bit of frustration for the reader (Renji? Really? Hot Byakuya tells you he wants and needs you, and you run off?! Baka!), but they're getting on the same page, and that is just beautiful.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
More please! Update!
irockyourworld123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lease update this one soon! Love it sooooo much and the suspense is killing me..._*
bijective and invertible chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Wow! that was a fast paced chapter and a really intense one. I really cant wait to see the next chapter for this one. You are awesome.
Tomyallen chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Aww that was sweet, well except for the whole Tetsuya getting injured thing. And Arashi...he sure is funny, and I love Renji's permanent nickname for him. And you injected that little part about Gin...so I'm gonna assume that this story is at least going to fit into part of the real Manga/anime. Also...might I say that felt really fast. The whole fixing their relationship thing, but it wasn't bad...just felt fast is all.

Great overall (sorry for the late review on it)! Super excited for the next one!
Walkure Leuad chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
OMG! Come on! Quick at it before aizen shows up and something bad happens. Don't wait til morning to talk nothin' jeez
issagokurosaki chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
AWWWW yay sooo cute!
cant wait for the next update!
MinaBlueGlass chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
He is not the strongest captain.
WinterStorm03 chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
So sweet, I'm happy that Renji clarified the misunderstanding between them. :D
Firebirdever chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Yay, Renji had came to the rescue. And now that he is now with Bya, cant wait to see what will happen.
Renji-Bya-Lover chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Great chap!

I really like it that you make Gin a good one in this story, he deserves that :)

somehow I have that feeling that Aizen will be closer by morning than both Bya and Renji hoped for... or it will be council? well at least someone will be there to annoy them this shortly after they made up their minds...

I do hope they bond soon so that Aizen won't be threat anymore or that he will be at least a smaller one...
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 13 . 3/4/2013
Yayy they cleared it up! Now they just have to deal with aizen! Woo can't wait for more!
Firebirdever chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
OH poor Byakuya, it was the worst of misunderstanding of all, oh how heartbroken he must be. Renji was his only chance to spare him this horrible fate to be bong to his rapist. Hope Tetsuya will find Renji and accept to bring him to Byakuya. Cant wait for the next :)
Sachiko Heiwajima chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Wow what a big misunderstanding! Hope they work it out soon! Gosh I've been so tired with work, gotta go back and read the updated stories and review them lol
issagokurosaki chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
NOOOOO! DAMN BYAKUYA AND HIS STUPID TIMING! STUPID MAN AHSKAJSAKJSKLHHGGSJD
they better freaking work this out those silly men :(
awesome update! more soon yeah?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »