Reviews for What did you expect?
CastielLover x chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
are you done with this story?
BeckaBeat chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
please hurry up a update i can't get this story out of head! :D
dannie chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
c'mon wats the hold up with the next chapter? Cnt wait 2 read more. keep up the gd work.
Dark Fire Pixie chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Haha, I really like this story and the way you've given everybody their own personalities. I really like your writing story and the way you've presented Dean is really cool. I love the fact that you've made Adam one of the main characters in this story, the poor guy doesn't get enough love. Anyway, please continue this- it's great so far.
niekoniecznie chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love everything about this story: plot, interactions, characters. Dean is so mysterious and badass, Anna is totally cool, and Cas... Well Cas's obsession is something else and I really like how Dean kind of ignoring him. And Adam - I'm falling in love with him, he's so adorable. I can't wait to introduction of Sam and I'm really curious what Francesca'll do with Castiel so obviously smitten with Dean.
I'm looking forward to an update!
Randomnormality chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Far too lazy to log in at the moment, but I loved this update. You are seriously making me more curious about Dean. Is he a normal teenager? Is he something more? Gaaahhh...my brain is scratching for more and hissing that you're evil for making such a story. I'm honestly surprised you don't have more reviews, but that can be because people won't take the time. _ As always, awesome. I look forward to an actual Dean/Cas moment. I think it would be something amusingly tense. Like Cas can't figure out what to say, or uncharacteristically stumbles over his words.
SexySelena666 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Im looking forward to an update!
TheoDigby chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
hehehe. Dean is busy...
Sarpndo chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
ahahah.
Sarpndo chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
hmmmm...Cas, I would not agree.
Sarpndo chapter 3 . 6/1/2013