Reviews for The Opposite of Love is Indifference
LadyJadePerendhi chapter 3 . 5/19
THAT was a great story. I loved it. Man, you kept me interested. Please keep writing. The mystery buildup from chapter 2 resolved in 3.. spot on.
Feewildfire chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
Love it. Love it. Love it.
Squee!
Just the right amount of angst on the right side of bearable (instead of the "oh god what's happening? I can't read this any more" side).
Well written and a fantastic read.
Fx
twilighting chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Really glad you added the other two parts, though I understood why you wanted to originally finish in the first chapter. Great character development & fantabulous story!
Alana chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Words can not express how much I love this!
DorkQueen chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Great job! I love how in addition to the romance, there's an actual plotline.
The first chapter was actually kind of heartbreaking, with Lizzie obviously broken and withdrawn. I really liked the dinner scene in the second chapter, and the third chapter really tied everything up.
Keep writing!
msbookworm93 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I loved this story! It was so good!
msbookworm93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I got to the end of this chapter and thought it was a one-shot, I was not very happy, then I saw that there are 2 more chapters, I can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I loved Emma's appearance in this story. Of course Lizzie and Emma would get along! Great chapter. I am curious where Lizzie got her insecurity from. Maybe I'll find out in the next chapter?
Hope's Mom chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Such a satisfying ending. Each chapter was really well done. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Hope's Mom chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I don't know why people would dislike this. I think it 's great - so much angst! I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story with all the different Austen characters appearing and the problems Lizzy still faces.
I look forward to read another story written by you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love how this shows Lizzie dealing with internet fame- it's not reallly something you see a lot of, either on the show or in fic, but I think it probably would have a pretty profound impact on her psyche. I know it would for me. Also, I love how she sometimes calls Darcy William as opposed to Will... He doesnt really seem like a Will to me.

ps ive read this like 4 times it's flawless in every way :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I really liked the story especially all the problems both still encounter! Look forward to read another story written by you.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
Squeeeeeeeeee this is literally flawless in every way you dont even know how thrilled i am. Also lumineers. So basically, my question for you is, 1: can i be you and 2:if I cant be you, can you at least tell me HOW YOU ARE SO PERFECT?
I love how you have almost everything off camera (granted if that was how it happened in the videos i would find bernie su and hold him at knifepoint until he wrote something else, but great storytelling all the same)- i also think the catherine lawsuit idea was brilliant, im guessing thats how they do it in the show. :D stay flawless i love your writing k bai
Einsamkeit chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I loved this fic so much; all the angst and the passion. That scene in Lizzie's hotel room was so sexy, it was really well done, it's probably the hottest Dizzy scene I've ever read, even though they don't really have sex. And I had been looking for stories over 20.000 words, but it's so difficult in this fandom! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that your fic was very entertaining, and I really hope you keep more fics coming. Thank you for a great read!