Reviews for A Prince Remembers
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great story.
FanOfRandomThings chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wonderful story, I like the insight and flashbacks for Thorin. :)
Obi-wan's girl forever chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
love it too bad your not going to write more cause your status is complete
waaaaaaa loved it
Jukori chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
no words!

this was so precious! so many FEELS!

I really love your writing style and the way you describe their relationship! It makes me all warm and fussy inside and on the other hand I am always like "nooooooooooo my babies!"

anyway great one-shot! I would really like to see more hobbit-fanfictions from you! (especially Fili/Kili-stuff)

thank you so much for writing!

you made my day :)
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was really good. I liked it a lot -
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I love this...can't stop crying...FRERIN!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I feel like we all got cheated by not getting to know Frerin. However, the loss of Frerin helps explain why Kili often suffers the most of Thorin's wrath... and his love.
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was so good, I loved it! Thank you for writing this :)
1monster2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I liked this! Great job!
BM originally chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
very well done! You are greatly improving with your writing with each story I see you post. This one is very well done!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
::sigh:: Wow that was really touching. I liked it a lot. So much emotion. It's sort of ironic how similar things are with Thorin and Frerin, and Fili and Kili. That's one thing I've started to realize and it's pretty sad. Very well done!
chestry007 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
In a way he did keep the promise though. They all went out together. One didn't survive and grieve for the rest of his life.

Great job.
JustSomeTeenager chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know how the book ends and reading this made me sad, however well done. I really loved it.