Reviews for Vihan
I wouldn't let a woman like that in my life.
ArmCannos44 chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
its ok. we can waiht
ArmCannos44 chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
well darn. stupid flash drive. i love the story.
sukarettimay chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
Aw, dammit. Hope you can find your drive. And I'm so sorry, but I don't play Skyrim so yeah, Happy Birthday anyways.

Suka-chan
jaggedheart chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
it's about time Videl started to see that pressuring Gohon will not get her the answers she wants. I feel bad for him because he keeps getting hit with the frying pan of doom. Until next time.
sukarettimay chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I just wanna put this out there... THANK YOU FOR PUTTING BARDOCK-SAN IN THIS STORY. I FREAKIN LOVE HIM. *HEARTS TO YOU*

Suka-chan
reader chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Haha poor gohan and also... PLZ HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER PLZ I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I did the same thing when my nieces came upstairs to wake me up when they stayed over with us.(woke up when they opened the door downstairs) I jumped up and grabbed them they squealed and tried to get away but got tickled instead lol
Guest chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Love it can't wait can you make them have their tail back please and them exposed to the public the whole shabang aliens cell prine cc etc
Dyton chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
There are only so many people and things that get me so angry and pleased at the same time. This story has just done that. I am so happy for the Gohan you have in this story. The relation Gohan has with Mirai and Lime is amazing and one of the best I have seen. So many people introduce these characters and then forget about them after 3 chapters. What pisses me off is how contradictory this story is with itself. I mean I'm not sure if i'm suppose to hate Videl or not. The way she acts is nothing more than a brat yet in the same chapters you will have Chichi, Goku, and Bardock vouching for her and getting Gohan to give in to her demands. I am glad Gohan has not given in to her but why is he getting hit by the frying pan for not being nice to her when she literally stole his bag and put on display all of his belongings to the rest of the school. I certainly would not be glad is someone at school did that too me, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that either even if it was your crush. Don't get me wrong I love the couple of Gohan & Videl, and try not stray far from the couple, but this Videl does not deserve the time of day. I understand that you also like this couple, but the more Videl keeps acting the way she does with no sense of shame the more I feel that this couple is forced. I like this story and have been reading it under a guest account since the beginning, and only until reading it from the beginning to this chapter do I see how strong the flaw is.

I'm pretty sure you will consider this a flame, but really this was just my feeling after rereading it again. I like your work and the strong Gohan is what keeps me here, but this bratty Videl is killing it for me and the fact that Gohan basically lets her do as she pleases and his parents are supporting her behavior. I mean where does Gohan draw the line?
Imma Gokuu chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
You got Videl down bad as bad can be. Ouch bro.
shugokage chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Nice chapter good job!
steffon22 chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Love this! Please update soon (:
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
One of my fav fics, I'm glad videl get put in her place. Unless videl changes I don't want it to be a gohan x videl pairing though
MasenkoX chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
I look forward to the next update