Reviews for Wonderland beginnings
Msaju17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Damn that was good. Twisted as Fu#k, nut damn good!
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Orihime...How could you...I mean...In the eye?

This story makes Deteriorate Orihime look like a Moe princess. I can't wait to see who she goes up again next.

Also, the computer speech in the middle was pretty cool. At first I thought it was a mistake but then it was clear by then what you were doing. Messed up madness is what this story is yeah-yeah (now time for some more Yoruichi Tea!)
Alex McM chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow, that was every bit as awesome as I thought it would be when you first told me about this little project, but not only that it exceeded all expectations and sprouted into a marvelously macabre nightmare! First of all, the whole world in general is just brilliantly twisted, but Wonderland was made for that I suppose. And of course the characters - despite not being those I'd expected in some cases - all fit so perfectly into their roles. I honestly think you're the first fanfic author ever to make Karin and Yuzu evil so well done there as well!

Oh and I loved the stream of consciousness bit while Orihime was drugged out on the Hatter's tea. Your rarely see it in stories but you used it very well. But the style as a whole was just incredible. Masterfully done! I really can't wait to read more!

That tea by the way...Is that where you get your ideas for Cold Fuzz?