Reviews for Ghost King
JOHNHAMMOND1993 chapter 5 . 3/15
You are pretty good with the dreams/flashbacks could you please update, its been years! I hope if you post another chapter the next one will have King Candy himself come back!
J chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Your story is awesome! I have read all off your Turbo stories/oneshots and can't wait to see how you will continue to grow this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Your stories are awesome! I have read all your Turbo stories and can't what to see how you will continue to grow Turbo's character.
MowsTrap chapter 5 . 7/25/2016
This is Amazing! I have read Ghost Boy and the Oneshots and i have to say you are doign an amzing job at characterizing Turbo. Amazing update soon!
Begging here chapter 5 . 7/2/2016
Please finish this! PLEASE!
Reader-anon chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Hello to turbomun. I know i have been posting a lot of comments here about more chapters to the stories. It's just that the last time these wreck it ralph stories were updated were a couple of years ago and i really want to know how these stories end. I hope you update these stories soon. Thank you
Reader-anon chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
Hello to turbomun. I know that recently i have been leaving comments about your stories here but i really like your stories. I wanted to know if there will ever be an update to this specific one since the last time this was updated was two years ago and I'm really interested to know how it ends. I just like to encourage writers and users to finish stories like these so that other readers like me can finally find out if it has a happy ending. Thank you and keep up the stories.
ArcticPanda25 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
I really love how this story is turning out, I can't wait for the update! Your previous story was equally amazing, and I really hope that you continue writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Can you continue with Ghost King I like your story
Zingzang14 chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Could you please continue when you get the chance? The story is great.
NemoAves chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
Can't wait for the rest!
dragon-game chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Good story.
I hope you continue it.
reppad98 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Oh, there's another sequel! That makes me so happy! It's an awesome story with a really interesting storyline. I like how you set it up with the software patch, and I really like the little sort of maybe subplot of Calhoun and Felix wanting to have a baby, I'd love it if that happened. And I can't wait to find out what's going with the whole King Candy thing.
Anyway, erm, thank you very much for writing this, and please please please update (soon, that would be amazing, but yeah, just don't let this story die), that'd be really great. Keep writing! ! !
silverstar223 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
UPDATE! I love this
Candy Q chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
I can't wait to read more of this