Reviews for It's All Coming Back to Me Now
ImTheNana chapter 4 . 7/13
I have loved your stories since I found you on FF, and this one is no acception. Short, sweet and to the point. I love how you portray Luke, and Lorelai, they seem more "real".
Celialabus chapter 4 . 6/15
Perfect.
Michellematej chapter 4 . 4/21
Love this
girlface chapter 4 . 1/31
OMG seriously I think this was the best reconcilation fic I've ever read I loved it so much, you clearly put so much work and heart into it. And I don't know how you did it, but that last line killed me!
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 4 . 12/4/2017
Wow hi yes I’ve read this whole fic about three times over in the last five hours and it fuckening rips my heart out every time, blends it in front of me, then pours it into a shotglass for me to drink.

I love it. The angst sustatins me. Kudos, my friend. 10/10 would have my heart blended again
PreviouslyAnonymous chapter 4 . 9/26/2017
I can't count the number of times I've read this story so I've decided to finally comment on it! I love that you had Lorelai work through everything on her own. It bothered me that she leaned on Christopher so heavily in the last season of the show. While I guess I can kind of understand why the show went that way, what you have here makes much more sense to me. Lorelai is so independent and her working through this and surviving on her own is realistic. There are so many "little" things I appreciated about this story as well. Like her travelling. I'm glad she got the chance to get out and explore a little without being completely uprooted from Stars Hollow. And Luke equating her name to love is perfect. Also a big fan of happy endings :-)
kpop38 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Loving the story...I think Luke was a little harsh at first but in true Luke form he processed and was better. I absolutely love that you had Lorelai basically shut Chris down completely because it seemed like he thought she was there to get back with him. Course being Chris, I'm sure he'll probably be heard from again.
kpop38 chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
I hate that this story had to end. It was amazing! Perfect ending...unless you feel like doing a sequel?
Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
kpop38 chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Gotta say I was worried about Dan!
savvyliterate chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
This story is just breathtaking. Lorelai's journey back from the person she had become was beautiful and reminds me of everything that I love about her. It was so very realistic for both her and Luke. One of the things I love about Gilmore Girls overall in the early years is that you could clearly see the motivations behind all of the characters, and you capture that so well here as they both battle their guilt and anger. The final chapter is just perfect, and the lovemaking scene reminds me strongly of those I've read in the J.D. Robb "In Death" series. This is a raw, gorgeous story.
2inlove chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
I can't put into words how much I loved this story. It just moved me to tears!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Loved it!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I don't know if it was because I was up all night long and sleep deprived but I cried when I was reading this. It was so emotional, and captured the characters and I way that I didn't realize that I had wanted them to be portrayed...and true to themselves. It the icing or cherry or whatever on the cake was your excellent writing skills and story pacing. It was the perfect length and captured everything it should have. Just before starting chapter 3 I was nervous that there was only one chapter left. I thought it would be rushed and hasty, but I was wrong. Very awesome story. Definitely my favorite of the Gilmore Girls fandom. The was really well done. No flaws that I can tell, if your willing to trust the word of a sleep deprived person! Kudos to you
Sarai chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Awesome.
fanficfun15 chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
Once again, deepfriedcake hits another one out of the park! This was a fun and sad read...just what was needed after the writers assonated our favorite characters in season 6 (GG is new to me with Netflix). I loved reading the strong and independent Lorelai that we knew before the writers forgot about her. Not to mention thoughtful, lovesick, Luke that was turned into a thoughtless idiot overnight! While I was watching it happen, I was thinking WTF...what show am I watching! Thanks again for the entertainment on a day I'm home sick.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »