Reviews for To Build a Family
00Tyler00 chapter 16 . 8/29
I know it's been a long time since you've updated your fics. I'm sure you're very busy with your life and have left all this in your rearview mirror, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed and was moved by your TBAH and TBAF stories. There is very little fiction on this site that I actually find compelling, especially AU. It's almost impossible for an AU fic to impress me. But you managed it. This was a beautiful work of art. Your writing was neither pretentious nor OOC, which is an incredibly fine line to walk when working with AU. Your Mike and Harvey dynamic was believable and touching. I hope you decide to throw those of us *and it seems there was a vast amount) who loved this storyline a little bone someday and pick it up again.
Anna chapter 16 . 8/27
Love the World you created :)! Thank you :)
Heiligenschein chapter 16 . 3/14
I loved both stories. The characterizations were on point. Thank you 3
4everindscripts chapter 7 . 3/3
I'm reading this only now after having watched the Season 5 finale...and that just makes it sadder! :'( Good job on writing this though. I think it had a balanced amount of feels and introspection for what was happening. Kudos!
ItsDxrkInside chapter 13 . 1/6
this is my favourite chapter i've read it too many times
Leonora Chris chapter 16 . 10/8/2015
That was nice sequel. :)
ItsDxrkInside chapter 16 . 8/28/2015
you are honestly so amazing! thank you so much for both TBAF TBAH are so good probably the best suits fics ive read im just upset that you wont be carrying this on.
but seriously i cant tell you how much of a wicked job youve done :))
if you decide to right more i was thinking maybe mike bumps into mr jensen but harvey gets there too and things get kinda dirst
Mickey chapter 16 . 7/4/2015
I really like this story
Mickey chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
i like it
Mickey chapter 6 . 7/3/2015
Very sweet
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
This Is AWSOME stuff I Just hope you know thar !
I know you must have got this many times but PLEASE write more .
This is actually my first review .. And after reading 1000s of fanfiction .. You're work just forced me to write one (:
PippaFrost chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASEEEEE! THERE SO FREAKING MUCH DADDYHARVEY-SONMIKE MATERIAL! PLEASEEEEE! THIS WAS PERFECTION! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE KEEP WRITING ABOUT THEM! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I CAN BUT THE PIZZA THAT MIKE LIKES TO YOU MUSE! BUT JUST MAKE IT STRIKE AGAIN! *cries*
PippaFrost chapter 15 . 12/21/2014