Reviews for Aural Pleasure
Mel Writer chapter 15 . 7/27
aweeeee! i love this story!
3D.2why chapter 15 . 7/27
Fuck, this is beautiful, amazing and now I'm crying.
damn luffy bullying chopper like that
name chapter 2 . 7/18
wish they adopted the parrot though
Morgan chapter 15 . 7/11
Yasss OMG such a sweet zoroxsanji fanfic! Such a good story line, got my interested all the way! This was written ages ago so u probably won't read this but seriosuly, thank u so much such a good story. Probably going to read it again now :)
Love Morgan xx
Carstairs-SuJuEXO chapter 15 . 7/1
Ame tanto este fanfic, fue realmente hermoso. No tengo palabras para describir lo mucho que me enamoro, fue tan dulce, y me encanto la relación como va desarrollándose poco a poco, sin prisas, el amor floreciendo. Me encanto la relación que se va creando entre ellos dos. No tienes ni idea de lo mucho que me emociono y grite con cada escena, fue realmente precioso. Me gustaría expresarlo pero no encuentro las palabras.
Una verdadera joya, sinceramente tienes mi amor por este fic tan precioso. Debo decir que es una de las historias mas hermosas que he leído.
Gracias por transmitirme tantas emociones con tu historia, sobre todo que es sobre una de mis OTP mas amadas.
Sorry to put it in spanish but I had to express myself in my language, I had trouble doing it in english. My apologies that I can not tell you how much I love your fic in english.
I just told you that your fanfic was beautiful and i loved!
bluelovelyflower120 chapter 1 . 6/17
this story is gut wrenching in a good way
SakuHina-X3 chapter 15 . 6/11
I absolutely loved this story! It is really well written and the plot is absolutely fantastic. I really like the characterizations and the character development.
Really great job!
ForestBrookBeauty chapter 15 . 6/3
Usually not a fan for zoro/sanji but your story was so well written I got sucked in. Great story!
HatakeKyasarin chapter 12 . 4/22
well fuck me, that's angst alright
Midnight chapter 12 . 4/13
I agree with Sanji, hearts are the worst
Kaline Reine chapter 10 . 4/3
Ahhh I love this story so much! I'm really happy that you didn't give up on it. Oh how well I know the struggle, lol... But omg this chapter was amazing and it had me giggling all the way through! I love it! ;w;
Kaline Reine chapter 5 . 4/3
Ok I have to say, this story totally has me... What an amazing cliffhanger! I am just... in awe of your amazing writing. Awesome story and I can't wait to see how it all plays out. Poor Sanji and poor Zoro too though, awww! The feels! ;w; Teh feeeeeeeels! xD
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 15 . 3/29
Finally, another fic that's worth the time spent to read it. This story tugged at my heartstrings right away, so much better than smuts. Bloody hell yeah.
best thing I've ever read