Reviews for Aural Pleasure
Dude.cx chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
Awe no way! That's ... Idk I feel like the story should've ended two chapters back.
Dude.cx chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Awe that's so fucking sad lol xD poor bugga
Dude.cx chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
Reminds me of how bluntly I told my middle school crush I had a lil crush on 'em , xD everyone told me I had such balls, I didn't kno it was supposed to be hard I mean now I do cus I mean look at this dude, sanji xD
Dude.cx chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
XD I giggled when he giggled *coughs* but mine was a manly giggle
Dude.cx chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Fucking chopper, but...I feel bad for him now xD it's like u can't get mad at him. And fuc is zoro scary. ... XD
Dude.cx chapter 7 . 12/18/2016
Holy shit! A d I wanna cry but I can't, I'm laughing like a lunatic. Well besides my stupidity, fucking crazy man ﹏
Dude.cx chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
My eyebrow was Twitching through the holy chapter xD I hav no idea y, kept bothering through most of it. And holy shit luv ur story so intense
Dude.cx chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Danmit I still can't cry! XD but this shit is good. The thing with his wrist. Omg the fuc is wrong with me but I found that kinky xD (learn something everyday)
Dude.cx chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Omg (~_~) that's so mean! If I wasn't so numb and was already dealing with the 'how to cry', I would've cried! XD lol thas fuc'd
Skylotte chapter 15 . 11/27/2016
I still love this till this day istg
Sea Wan River chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
status: in pain
Sea Wan River chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
gonna read this story for the 4th time
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2016
Sanji is kind of ooc tho... He has no trust in his nakama... In the previous chap too, he doesn't trust that Usopp wouldn't hurt Zoro and this chap he doesn't trust his entire crew, even his captain, to see reason and keep Zoro safe... Also Sanji doesn't know how to use coup de burst but this was written before 807
Guest chapter 15 . 8/28/2016
I just loved it! Thank you! You're really a good writter, I could feel all the emotions, the thoughts of your characters... Just amazing! Keep writting please because I'd like to read more of your wonderful artworks !
The one piece lover chapter 15 . 7/24/2016
This is my second time reading this and I just kind of get this empty feeling at the end because NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS MASTERPIECE OH DEAR LUFFY! I hate when I find a fanfic as amazing and awesome as this one because when I finish it I know I won’t be able to read another fanfic without this one still on my mind...