Reviews for Aural Pleasure
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 14 . 4/7
This fucking fanfic. I love it. Is there going to be another chapter or is this it? God, I hope not. It still seems like there's more. But if it ends like this it's okay. But damn this is my second time reading this and it got me in a bubble of emotions.
SamanthaSays chapter 15 . 4/3
This was soooooo good. I loved it, it was well written and it made sense and ugh! I just can't even. I'm sad its over but great job. It was really fun to read. Great ending. Everything was just perfect! Definitely one of my favorite stories.
duchessliz chapter 15 . 3/31
I hope you write an epilogue for this one of these days ... even if you don't, it was still a very cute story! I loved it!
duchessliz chapter 13 . 3/31
awww that was nice of Zoro!
duchessliz chapter 12 . 3/31
damn ... what a way to confess ... Sanji left Zoro speechless ... and poor Sanji is hiding in the pantry 'cause he's hurting ... poor Sanji! :'(
duchessliz chapter 11 . 3/31
poor Sanji! T.T
duchessliz chapter 10 . 3/31
aww that was cute that Sanji saved it ... even though it initially pissed him off!
ema670 chapter 15 . 3/2
Finally had some time, and finally read it!
This story was so beautiful, so great and so awesome **

Zoro and Sanji ARE Zoro and Sanji, their character didn't change at all and it's perfect for me.
Whole story is like beautiful thing that could happen and if you want you can put it in real One Piece.
Thought plate on Zoros head will never vanish, I think it could be the jewellery that he can wear :3

The thing that you did with laughing at Zoro beacouse he is "retard" made me so sad. You know it's like there really are people who will do that and it's terryfying...

Gods I really fell in love with this story, and you as an autor of such amazing work!

You are great, keep going :*
I would find It so adorable if Zoro knows how to say Sanji's name but he refuses to say it just to frustrate him. \\\\\\
MissAnimationAddicted chapter 15 . 2/11
This was a cute story. I enjoyed reading it, good work!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 15 . 2/10
My God how canany story get so sweet? Can't wait for more. If there is. I don't know. Unless you plan to get on a few chapters until Zoro actually says the words "I love you" to Sanji? Again, I don't know. But I really love this story. It's beautiful.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 2/9
Ahaha I love Chopper he's too cute!
Sketcher1994 chapter 15 . 2/4
I love this story so much! XD It's completely brilliant and amazing! XD I love your Zosan! XD
Sketcher1994 chapter 14 . 2/4
So many moments, and then the kiss...and for the chapter to end with trust...I...It's just so...perfect writing from you! I wish I had Zoro's excuse right now for my loss of words XD
Sketcher1994 chapter 13 . 2/4
That was hilarious, heartwarming and utterly perfect! XD