Reviews for Newborn Song
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
:)(: Wow. A very romantic, sweet with a twang of that Bellice sexiness, one-shot.
The teasing and playfulness is perfect for their relationship.
Fantastic writing. :)(:
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
AwesOme! You should like make it a full on story, it has a great story line
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Loved this! Really happy to see you writing a Bellice again 3
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This story was amazingly sweet and perfect. I lost myself in it's romantic intensity and it's little moments of coupley humor. I love how you wote Alice and Bella's characters. I enjoy many of the couplings you have written for. Thanks for another wonderful story. :)
Alex Belle chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I usually love every one of your stories but I have to admit 'The Edge' has always been my favorite fic of them all :) I hope you are inspired to write more Alice/Bella :)
Ideliin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Amazing
littledragonflyson chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
It was great to see more bellice, I view the edge, and of course golden slumber, as one of the best femslash stories written in the twilight fandom and have recc
caradens chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow excellent
thanks
Estarc chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
A sweet and sexy one-shot. I love your take on this couple. :) If nothing else, I am glad Twilight got written and published solely because it inspired your far superior romance story for Alice and Bella.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Et tu, Fembuck?! (yes, I know you've written Twilight slash before...)

No. Not even your considerable lesbian Jedi powers can turn me towards Twilight (which I hate with an all-consuming passion). I politely refuse. ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
awsomeness!go team alice
JayCorleone chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It's nice to see you did one more Bellice, hopefully it isn't your last. Fluffy with a very tasteful coating of sexiness definitely makes for an interesting read. I loved the teasing between the two the most, reminded me of why I love this pairing in the first place. Good work as usual!
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
When I saw you'd written Twilight again I couldn't resist reading it. I've been out of the twilight fandom so long I'd forgotten my love for this was excellently written and everything in this was just perfect. I loved the playfulness between them, and how Bella was reveling in her new abilities.

Hope your muse inspires you to write more Twilight fics :)
oximoxy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Sweet and hot, isn't Alice good at distracting Bella? Lol ;)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/10/2013