Reviews for Rough Diamond
Astris C chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
Oh, this is fantastic! I have always been on Sapphire and Steel's side, I've never really doubted their intentions until this fic came along. In the chapters where Purdey and Gambit were running from them they seemed so alien and almost menacing. All the explanations regarding the time corridor were very believable and brilliant. Love how morality is explored here, and Gambit's conversation with Sapphire was truly memorable. Wondering if you'll take Sapphire and Steel out to play again one day...
ElementsOfSapphire chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Oh gosh, I'm so glad Mike didn't snuff it or anything in the end :) Love how Gambit began to see in to Sapphire's mindset and how he began to make her understand him somewhat more - so awesome!
The ending was gorgeous, too; Purdey thinking about food again- priceless :D
kitkat84 chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I've just found this and wanted to say thanks! I occasionally look round the S&S fic section to see if anything new has turned up and was very pleased to see this! I'm a fan of your TNA fics and like your writing style - may you write may more!
p.s. on your profile there is another TNA fic 'Til Death - is it on its way? I'd eagerly read it!
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love this - great fun and full of some nice Gambit in peril.

Looking forward to the next part and the two 'Purdey's' meeting up!
Katrina chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed this - but I do all your stories! You do have a fantastic grip of the character's that's really a joy to read. I must go and read Carbon Copy now!