Reviews for Number 1 Zero
nevahmore chapter 1 . 8/14
I read this book like 3 times already, this is the first time I will review(sorry) and I'm going to read this again yayyy
I just wanna say that this book and its sequel are the best Robrae fics I've ever read in my life I'm so glad you made this book! :D
The Reviewer chapter 13 . 6/7
Now I feel for Beast boy, man :/
The Reviewer chapter 9 . 6/7
I was rooting for possessiveness seems like an abusive loves the whole chapter.
Enigmatic Nocturne chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Re-reading this story... This thing will always have an impact in my heart.

Welp- gotta go read the sequel hihihi. Looking forward for more of your stories!
Sharp Crystal chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
This probably is the 1000th times I rereading this story, and I still love it! This will always be my favorite story. You are the best of the ones who made dark Robin stories. Care to write some more like this? Please?
Carla chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
Oh my god i love thos story so much
la canelle chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I am totally favorite it, and add it, I love it
Pobre chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Gotta say, not what I read, but interesting plot, good good. Fav.
Snowpink39 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Girl you have got to make more dark Robin stories with raven as the love of his life. I just can't get enough!
Snowpink39 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
U r the best author ever. U have got to make more stories. I'll even post u in Facebook and Instagram if u want
Critisize chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Do you by any chance know how to count?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
GREAT
SatoshiKyu chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
[quote]"Do you know how easy it would be for me to take you right now?" he whispered harshly against her ear. "Do you have any idea how I can just claim you as my own, how I can finally have the one woman that has been in my heart and soul for the past two years?" He inhaled her scent, as if it were an addicting drug. "Can't you see how helpless you are in my arms? I can just rip your leotard off and you will be mine."[/quote]

Would all this happen before or after her control faltered and her unfettered powers atomized him and most of the tower around them? Cause I'd think instantaneous disintegration would put a stop to any 'taking' pretty damn quick. Maybe it doesn't outright kill him, maybe she starts flinging him about, bouncing him off the walls and ceiling? He's still only human, it'd be pretty freaking difficult to commence with any 'taking' after having your neck broken. He's banking a lot on her lack of desire to do him any harm, is all, and considering it's freaking RAVEN he's messing with her desire really has very little to do with her capabilities.
Psuedonanymous chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
whooh...tapos mu na pala...at ngaun ko lng nabasa...ang galing mo fren. (hands down)
i love the ending...hahaha...super...

just curious, did bb survive? you just said that rob is given the titans west a hard time, no clue if the guy is alive...wla lang, just felt bad all of a sudden...hahaha (mood swings)

very good job...galing, galing :)
discb chapter 16 . 11/21/2013