Reviews for Number 1 Zero
la canelle chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I am totally favorite it, and add it, I love it
Pobre chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Gotta say, not what I read, but interesting plot, good good. Fav.
Snowpink39 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Girl you have got to make more dark Robin stories with raven as the love of his life. I just can't get enough!
Snowpink39 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
U r the best author ever. U have got to make more stories. I'll even post u in Facebook and Instagram if u want
Critisize chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
Do you by any chance know how to count?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
GREAT
SatoshiKyu chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
[quote]"Do you know how easy it would be for me to take you right now?" he whispered harshly against her ear. "Do you have any idea how I can just claim you as my own, how I can finally have the one woman that has been in my heart and soul for the past two years?" He inhaled her scent, as if it were an addicting drug. "Can't you see how helpless you are in my arms? I can just rip your leotard off and you will be mine."[/quote]

Would all this happen before or after her control faltered and her unfettered powers atomized him and most of the tower around them? Cause I'd think instantaneous disintegration would put a stop to any 'taking' pretty damn quick. Maybe it doesn't outright kill him, maybe she starts flinging him about, bouncing him off the walls and ceiling? He's still only human, it'd be pretty freaking difficult to commence with any 'taking' after having your neck broken. He's banking a lot on her lack of desire to do him any harm, is all, and considering it's freaking RAVEN he's messing with her desire really has very little to do with her capabilities.
Psuedonanymous chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
whooh...tapos mu na pala...at ngaun ko lng nabasa...ang galing mo fren. (hands down)
i love the ending...hahaha...super...

just curious, did bb survive? you just said that rob is given the titans west a hard time, no clue if the guy is alive...wla lang, just felt bad all of a sudden...hahaha (mood swings)

very good job...galing, galing :)
discb chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
Well I dropped the ball then o.0
ImperialBoredom chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I've been on a bit of a RobRae kick recently (for reasons I cannot fathom). I couldn't help but feel horrible for Raven, but I pitied her former friends. If there is one thing I wish to see in the sequel, it's introspection on the part of Beast Boy, Starfire, and Cyborg. I'd like to see them really think about why Raven left them and for them to realize that they were part of the problem from the beginning. I'd find it interesting if Nightwing used technology to show them what they were oblivious to. Sort of like he did with Speedy's involvement with the gang.

Anyway, just wanted to say this was an awesome piece and I hope the sequel appears soon.
Snow Blind Raven chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Oh my glob! I love the ending to this chapter. Cant wait for the sequal!
Delta501 chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Noooooooooooooooo never been good at guessing why! lol Well either way this story was the best stories i have read for Robin and Raven, hope to see your next sequel. And take care.
Lord-of-Change chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Okay, trying to summarize how awesome this story has been to read is next to impossible. It's been thrilling to read, from the beginning to the end, with great action, interesting character development and chilling psychological aspects. I definitively can't wait for the sequel to come out, so I hope it won't take too long.
Princess Unikitty chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
that was a great story.
ninjabuuu chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
That was a unique ending.
First off, let me just praise the lord for writers like you. You're intuitive and you keep the reader thinking.
Second, you took some parts directly from Teen Titans, and filled in other parts. It was a great charater mix, and killer development for Robin and Raven. (Even Beast Boy had development!)
Third, have you ever heard the phrase "suffering can teach wisdom"? 10th grade English, lol. I think that's Robin theme, right there. He suffered and struggled to stay as Slade's apprentice and to get his trust, and in the end he was wise enough to succesfully kill him (although he was pretty brutal.) Also, I love how Raven isn't a sassy emotionless tool all of the time. EMOTIONS. EXIST. Thank you,
Aaaaaah I really like your writing! You make little details matter, and I love rereading up to the new update! I can't wait for a sequel.

Please PM me!