Reviews for Precious Illusions
Caderyn chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Wow, this is amazing! You've really captured the emotions really well. I mean, i could actually imagine max crying when she wrote this. Really, really excellent! I like that your angst/drama stories are powerful and not sorrowful. good job!
Jamie Farrell chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
sniff sniff sniff that was, sniff sniff, beautiful! i loved it, u r a great writer!
RPGirl17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
This story is amazing. I just read it through for the second time (the first was at nuns with pens). I love how the space needle became their place where they would "accidentally" meet. It would be awesome if you could write a sequel or an epilogue, but I won't pressure you or anything 'cause I'm sure that you'll keep writing great M/A stories even if it's not this one. Great job.
lcz angelette chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
nicely done but i wouldve liked it better if it was m/l story
Nhya chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Wow, that was an amazing letter, makes you wonder where did Alec go, the way she opened her eyes to understand that she has been stuck with horrible Logan for 5 years, I think after five years in that company makes you realize somethings.

Great story, hope you let us find the rest soon.
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
That was no short of amazing! You really captured Max's feelings of confusion and guilt, as well as her apprehension and excitement where Alec is concerned. And, of course, almost anything M/A is fine by me :) Though this really broke the mold; it is incredible, and entirely original. I could see this stopping here, but I beg you to write more, including Max's confrontation with Alec. I'd love to read it, and I have no doubt you'd depict such an event perfectly.

-AntipodeanOpaleye
zacbele2002 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Second time I've read it loved it. Breaking up with Log in a letter excellent the girls finally got a clue. How else could you do it without his dodging and blocking and grabbing and whining. I can't wait to read why Alec came back to Seattle it couldn't be with a cure for the virus could it I mean she couldn't be so lame as to still be with Log if thats still there.
Baloo chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Wow, I don't think I've read a DA story in this style... the letter form really impacts what can and can't be said. Great stuff.
Strife's LMNT chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
yay! max is finally chasing alec for once. thank god she came to her senses. is there going to be a next chapter? i hope so!
fergus80 chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
WOW! hobbes. :D great job! And yeah, it would take Max more than 5 years and Alec coming back to realize how she felt. Only some questions remain, why did he leave? What was he doing? Will she find him? Is there going to be more? :D
gimlet chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Great story. Are you going to let us know if Max finds Alec or not? I hope so.
Lyla chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
you are on a roll, hobbes! another great fic - short and to the point, but dead on. congratulations!