Reviews for Swords of Light Trilogy II: Heart's Desire
Saif al-jilani chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That's too bad I'm sorry I really don't like this type of stores.
locardxchange chapter 30 . 4/18/2013
I truly hope you will pick back up your trilogy. The first two stories are wonderfully written with great detail, I have enjoyed both of them.
APhantasm chapter 30 . 12/8/2012
This has been a good story.

Though I'm not sure I would have gone where you did with Dawn and the Key.

So what happened to the third story? You mention it in your notes in the last chapter and in your profile, but never posted it.
Maverick500 chapter 30 . 11/24/2009
When are you writing the third part. Was the immortal on the hill Duncan MacLoed
spk chapter 30 . 8/25/2006
WOW! Amazing ending. Great job of bringing this to a strong conclusion yet keeping us interested and waiting for the final part of the trilogy. :)
Carycomic chapter 30 . 8/21/2006
Well, here I am, as promised. And, it's been an interesting story, to say the least!

Maybe, before you post volume 3, you could post a who's who of the characters from this volume? To differentiate some of the obscure canon characters from the obscure original ones.

In any event, keep up the great work!
Superfan chapter 29 . 8/21/2006
Not bad! But, who are Bethany and Eve?
Harry2 chapter 30 . 8/19/2006
Well, this part of the trilogy is completed. And while Dawn is away, I smell a LOT of pain being dished out to the forces of darkness! And when Spike and Buffy start agreeing on something, I have only one thing to say: LOOK OUT!

And as for our writing project, I look forward to colaborating with you on it! I smell a LOT of dust flying in this one.
El Chacal chapter 30 . 8/19/2006
This was the cherry on the sundae. The icing on the cake. Tense, harsh, full of conflict, uncertainty and dread, yet in it was a shred of hope. I have to confess, that Whistler would have been sent back to the PTBs with a major shinner and less teeth for saying what he did to Buffy. No matter what powers Dawn was given or any connections she was bestowed with, she is still Buffy's daughter above anything else. Dawn was one of the first things that were actually given rather than taken from her for being the Slayer. Second thing to mention, the path you have bestowed upon the mouse was a nice touch, though I would have liked it if the mouse had just been a mouse. That's just how I would have liked to have seen it come to pass. Flidhais is somewhat similar to Galadriel from Lord of the Rings if you really think about it. When Spirit's Calling is up, I'll see if I can get a good scouted idea on what you have in preparation for the grand finale. Before that, I'll send you an e-mail with a full description of my views. Marvelous work! A verbal splendor! Bravo! Brava! Bravisimo! Bravisima! An Italian exression! I will keep my eyes open for Spirit's Calling. I only hope and pray that Dawn does not lose herself in the process. Bien hecho (Well done IN SPANISH), Twilight Unicorn!
Tommy14 chapter 30 . 8/19/2006
This story is wonderful and I'll re-read it again. It's sad to see it end.
Angel-love-buffy chapter 29 . 6/11/2006
love it I can't wait to see who is the sucsesor to Dora both as Slayer and keeper of the box. I think it's really cool what you did to Dawn Please update this fic soon.
El Chacal chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
This is extreme! WOW! Nostradamus couldn't have forseen what you were going to do. Thanks for using the mouse as a guardian of sorts. The war was intense. When you spoke of that dimension that Sajhajn talked about, I couldn't believe it. Now how is everything going to culminate? I wonder if the mouse gets an encounter with Flidhais? Dawn, Methos and Spike better haul ass to Sunnydale if they want to help save the day. I can't wait for the next chapter! When Buffy wakes up to the nightmare everything has become, she's gonna be pissed off! Oh? I think I know how! But I can't say of what here on this review. I'll send out an Email to tell you. This part was dark, gloomy, full of melancholy and battle-centered. Though after Giles says 'That is good to know' there was some lack of coma use, at least from my perspective. Then again, I could be wrong. Regardless, congragulations on your story and I'm looking forward for the climatic finish to HD.
Harry2 chapter 29 . 5/20/2006
LORDS OR LIGHT,KOBOL, JEST AND TIME! Of ALL the places to send that corrupted child, you are sending him THERE! And that battle: ITS TIME! Time to send a call to all the forces of light that are avaiable. Bring in Duncan if you can find him, Richie, Amanda, every immortal that is of good nature, and raise the army. ITS TIME TO GO TO WAR AND KICK EVIL WHERE IT HURTS!
Papa Wheelie chapter 28 . 5/10/2006
Well, after the bang-up job you did on this chapter, you darn well better BELIEVE I'll be there, to read that one-shot.

"Sci-fi fanboy, since 1971. Nurse! Where's my Geritol?"
El Chacal chapter 28 . 5/10/2006
In all seriousness, this made my day. I can't talk too much right now, so I'll get right to it. It's been a long time since the last installment was put up. However, I had the belief that the longer it took to get the next installment up just meant that it was going to be that much better. I was right. And it left me starving and biting at the bit for the next two installments to HD. Dawn allowing Cassandra to ask God for repentance was well scouted as well as the storm sequences. The declarations made from Spike were evocative as Methos' lines were observant and straightforward. There are a few unanswered questions that I'll ask you in an e-mail or private message. Oh, on the battlefield in Sunnydale, all I want to ask on this review is whether it's in the daytime or nighttime? One last thing (for now): could you have the mouse that Halfrek encountered in the labyrinths watch the battle from a distance. I'll tell you why in the e-mail review I'll send you in time. This story is pure genius. I bow reverently before your brilliance. LOL. Keep up the good work.