Reviews for Calling Doctor Winchester
zabani-chan chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
You left off at such a good part! *cries*
Please continue!

Love the story!
Jenasis chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
When are you going to finish this? A lot of your stories are unfinished and every one I've read so far is amazing! But barely any are finished.
yaoilover4 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Mo Please, please up date this! I'm cheking out a lot of your fics since I noticed your name recomended by a fan when otp-destiel asked for good Destiel reading material. I'm really liking it so far, I really don't knoe how you can keep up with so many fics at the same time but man! you're good.

Anyway, if you don't up date soon, can you at least give me a potential date of up date?

Kat.
QueenThyia chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Issss tthhhhhheeerreeee mmoooorrreeeee? Please :)
nannily chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I like it. :)
Lucy'n'theMachine chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
I love your take on Dean as a successfull and sought surgeon. it's a nice change from his habitual characterization. poor Dean though, he can't have a minute for himself, and it shows in your writing. I hope for him he'll have a break, because he'll be the one breaking for sure if not.
Castiel is a bit creepy.

keep on the nice writing :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Update! I like it i favorited and followed but its taking forever with the Destiel! Can you speed it up?
lovejensenacklesforever chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Hey there! I've been following you for a while now And not in a creepy stalker way! Just reading your fics and I really enjoy reading them.
You write dean well But I had a question for you regarding doctor dean. I know he is like super busy and all but is there anyway he can be more lively? He loves what he does so he should be a little more happy cheerful about it? Just wondering..
Salia248 chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Thanks for the new chapter. I can't wait to read more :)
Tango Dancer chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
Seriously, this chapter came as a blessing: I was having a really crappy day, and then, I saw the email alert, and it just gave me a boost! Thank you so much! Dean in charge, I love that! Great job as always!
Jay Q chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Oh yes, Sammy is ALWAYS okay when his brother is there to make it all better, to give him advice and reassure him that he's the most important thing in Dean's universe. Seriously, one Winchester without the other is like a ticking bomb waiting to explode any second. They're going to get through this together, I can already tell.

And awww, they hugged. I LOVE it when they hug. In fact, there's this post on Tumblr with a chart with ALL the hugs ever given out in Supernatural. I shit you not.
Anyway, thanks for the awesome new chapter and I hope that you're able to update again soon. :)
Tango Dancer chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Taking the time? Taking the time? Are you kidding? I've been waiting for this for, like, forever! I think this story's my favorite of yours! I absolutely love the concept of Dean as a genius surgeon, someone respected and whom everybody loves and looks up to! I can't wait for the next chapter already, though this one was cool as well, of course!
Keep writing, you rock!
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
ooh can't wait to read Sam and Dean together...
Jay Q chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Dun dun dun DUUUNNN!

Heartbroken!Sammy is in the house. Good luck, Doc
;P
Tango Dancer chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
Haha, nice entrance, Sam! I love Dean as a peacemaker, it's perfect for him! Oh, and Cas' little thing? Brilliant! I still love everything in here, I can't wait for next week!