Reviews for Blood and Torture:42nd Games
richards25 chapter 21 . 6/23/2013
I like the family feel to this. They seem real. I like her, I look forward to knowing more about her. I also find it amusing how the male escort has high heels haha! Well done on this :)
richards25 chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Nice one again! You did a really good job!

Oh, she seems she could be a serious contender, doing anything :o

You showed him off well again, showing his mother's loss! Well done :)
richards25 chapter 19 . 6/10/2013
This is really good! You got some nice backstory in and have so wonderful description of his hardworking spirit! Well done :D
Clove1113 chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
I was just rereading this, and just thought I should comment that I liked her mothers personality.
Gia
Shootingguitar9 chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Family tributes both picked wold work. Get to the games fast storyline is beginning to bore
Clove1113 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
I liked it actually, she could be a great victor if Dahlia can't be... Hint Hint...
nsheldonb chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
I love how Fenna doesn't realize she's the one picked at first! It's hilarious and Fenna kind of seems like Foxface with the slyness of hers.
richards25 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
She is very fox face like I found, although I guess she wouldn't be the only foxy person ever. These are a few mistakes, the odd missing letter and such, although is easily fixed. Well done for pushing through the writers block, that's a challenge in itself. Looking forward to more :)
Clove1113 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Heee! I liked most of it, but also, where was Dahlia's lover. (I think I named him him)Really good though.
Clove1113 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
I love how you portrayed barn. Also I didn't get a chance to ask, did you name Dahlia's little sister after me? Just wondering, I love how you portrayed Dahlia both in this chapter and the last.
richards25 chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Two volunteers? Interesting. He seems like a nice guy, being 18 also must help in the games. I wonder what skills he has though? Well done on this :)
richards25 chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
Woah, career from five? Can't say I really like that. She is much more suited for One, Two or Four. Lets see how she fits in with the other tributes. Well done on this though :)
Clove1113 chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
It was really good! I'm just reading the whole thing now, and it is SOOO GOOD!
richards25 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Well, he is very arrogant, even more so than the rest! I don't like him. I hope he doesn't win (so dies) :p
richards25 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
I liked her back story. It was nice. Another career that does seem very career. Come on guys! Anyway, I did like her. But her reason for volunteering annoyed me. Its pretty stupid haha! But otherwise, she was quite good :)