Reviews for Blood and Torture:42nd Games
Flintlightning chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Steven was potrayed absolutely perfectly. All the small details you added were right on point. I really liked how he turned out.
Flintlightning chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
I really like your writing style. So far this has been a very interesting career pack.
richards25 chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I think he stands more of a chance than he girl. I guessed he would volunteer for his brother. Ahh, I am so smart haha! Great job :)
richards25 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Wow, Regina seems to much meaner than him. Haha! She is so much more career like :p
richards25 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Interesting. He isn't very career like, trained yes, but not the same mind set. It also surprises me no one volunteers! Sort it out Two!
richards25 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Yay, Regina! Forgot I have two careers haha! But yeah, well done her. She is such a b*itch. Regina and Krystal should be interesting together. Haha! Look forward to more :)
richards25 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
That's interesting, Krystal's mother is a victor. She could be a real contender!
I like how neither of them, or their families, have an doubt they wont will. Careers!
You did Platinum well again! Well done! :D
richards25 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Yeah, platinum! He is so cocky, its great. Just what everyone wants from a career! Haha! You did him nicely, well done!
A little bit of advice, there are a few spelling mistakes, but can be easily fixed. It doesn't distract from your writing :)
Again, well done! :D
richards25 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Yeah! Its started! Sorry, I only just realised! But yeah, she is still good. Typical career girl from one. We still don't know the extent of her skills, but I look forward to it :)
littlemissimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
good luck with this! i just submitted a tribute, have fun!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2