Reviews for It Takes Two
neverknowinglybeserious chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Yay Stargate! Love this fic especially the technicalities.
featheredschist chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
YAY! We got Bruce back! Heh, can't wait to see Tony explain what happened. Ooh, and if Bruce sees 'himself' in the morgue? Creepy.

Excellent chapter!
Shazrolane chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Love your use of the song lyrics. That was an eerie moment for me, when the acts and pretenses were dropped and Clint realized that he had all the pieces of the puzzle.
featheredschist chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
An incredible story. And for once, I don't cringe to read Tony/Steve :p lol

I cannot follow what the Tesseract is doing, but that's cool. I might get that lightbulb moment any day now.

Lyric is from one of my favorite songs, that made me smile. Now, if Clint and Hulk can get Bruce back. :D
Shazrolane chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
"...where the hell did your bow come from, Clint?"

I was wondering the same thing! **grins** I love the lucid dream/Matrix/Alice in Wonderland connections in this. And seriously, only you could write Hulk sex and make it, well, sexy.
demonpixie1 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I think I might hate you right now.
Uuuuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh!
So many feels!
And you made me cry!

Really though, excellent chapter, really well-written, really moving. This was painful to read in the best way possible, it was gut-wrenching and honest and raw and tragic. Bravo!

I hadn't seen the Matrix until last semester, so now every time you slip in a reference I go all Captain America, "I understood that reference!"
I love your mish-mosh of cryptic movie references and how we only know what Clint knows, it's excellent.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So is Bruce okay? Is Hulk? Is this now a threesome? Hmmmm
smaller chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh woah. This looks like it's going to be intense. :D