Reviews for The Winter Wolf
raelle23 chapter 1 . 3/22
that was so good you should make a sequel a "summer solstice" one full of scenes where Iruka dominates Kakashi that would be awesome we would get to see how Iruka goes about dominating and how submissive Kakashi can be.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That was a great story. Any chance for the summer wolf story?
Yamiga chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really did like it until you added the "Wolf Link." There are so many Kakairu stories that have to deal with wolves, werewolves, etc. I thought this one was unique, but it just reminded me of another one I read. But that doesn't mean the story is bad, it's really good, I just would've been more attached to it if it was original. Thanks for sharing it though.
medusa85 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Great story
maethebellydancer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Just fantastic. My first fic to read this year. You made it a good one. I love you!
Alexokerry chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is a wonderful story! The images and feelings are just great! The only complaint that I have is it wasn't long enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love and enjoyed this story very much! I love stories with kakashi as a wolf. He is so wolf-like from his Ninken, hair, grace, and power. The story was so beautifully written and though short, was really interesting to read. I actually wanted this story to continue and see where it will go. Hopefully there will be a sequel. But if not, this is still satisfactory.
Saru86 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
When I started reading this fic, I was pulled into it immediately. And deep!
There's so much that is happening, so much that made me, well, [i]feel[/i]! It's a pity you made it a oneshot, because there is so much potential, so many things that could provide for a multichap fic I would devor again and again. Not that I won't do exactly that with how it is right now. :)

Some thoughts on the story: I mentioned it earlier, but I still think it needs to be said more than once: "Winter Wolf" has so much potential! So many things you could (should? ;) ) have written more about, soooo many things I'd have loved to learn more about! Just to make this clear: That's a good thing!
And, even though I know tends to be somewhat 'difficult' when it comes to more explicit content, I'd have loved to read more about their... copulation? Love making? Devotion for each other? It means so much, and even though I sure am not an expert in the knotting thing, I think it had a deeper meaning here. It made it more intense, more meaningful than a simple shag would've had. So, you know, more details on what took them there, what they felt before it happened, while it happened, what it meant for them in that instance, would've been great to know.
Anyway, still a great read I'm glad I could enjoy! :3

When I was halfway into the story, I pretty much knew what was to happen, and that's when I thought, "Well, Kakashi is the winter wolf, so Iruka has to be the summer wolf, right? It's only fair." And I think you really should consider writing that, too. Not only 'because it's fair' or 'because I'd really love to read it', but because it seems like the right thing to happen, you know?
And the last paragraph makes me wish for the next part even more. I don't know if you even planned on writing a second part to this, but I sure hope there will be. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one! :D
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Admittedly, I don't read a lot of KakaIru. However, I loved the plot in this one. The connection between the Hatake and the Wolf Spirit was utterly fascinating, as was the way the pact between Wolf and man manifested itself.
Fantasi Liar chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love thish! XD

Maybe you should make the sequel, the summer wolf ;D
clstmky chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Fantastic! I am really enjoying reading your work!