Reviews for Danger Zone
BeckieT108 chapter 2 . 6/23
Loved dominate Peter.
Thanks for sharing!
BeckieT108 chapter 1 . 6/23
I need a cigarette after that.
Hot and sexy and delicious!
TexasTurtle chapter 2 . 1/12
Wow. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Holidai chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Awesome lil' story! I worried for a few seconds that Bella was more companion than mate to the two of them but then I realized the aspects of interaction are just different because they are in fact three different people. I am so happy the three of them get eternity happily together. :)
sscana chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Loved it!
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Ooh I so loved this. I gotta admit Carlisle and Peter fighting would have made for sexy times!

Kathy :D
great chapter :-))))))!))))))))))))))
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
great chapter :-))))))))))))))))))))
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
I LOVE IT! Will you add a sequel?
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
this was a good chapter as well, and yes I can see where Edward is coming from. Calling him son after disowning him for 10 years that is a long time right. Also his mind has bad things to say about Peter when they are mates, considering Peter bit Edward right away also that would prove that they are mates right, and that Carlisle took the crests back from Edward and Bella so there for his coven disowned Edward and you for sharing your story this is a good one.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
this was a interesting first chapter wow so Peter, Edward and Bella, cool, but I think that Edward is mostly Peter's mate right, and I think that Bella is there because Edward married her right. Well this is what I think anyways but Peter is taking the both of them in his hands as his mates right.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »