Reviews for The Experimental Drug Trial
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait for more
EchoWaves chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
I hope that someday your muse comes back to you. Blessed be my dear writer and know I truly adore your story.
ramen-luver101 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
god damn it who ever knocked
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
I was sorry to hear about all the dramatic negative changes in your real life. I hope that things are going better. I wanted you to know that your story is wonderful. I greatly enjoyed reading it. I loved the way you wrote Sheldon and Penny and their relationship. I do hope that you will continue the story.
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Is it Amy?!
Annamonk chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Please continue this story. It's quite a romp. Endearing.
Moonflower26 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I am sorry about the tragedies your family faced. Hope it became better after a year.
You write very interesting and unusual stories. This one resembles the Wimbledon movie, where a tennis player achieved wonderful results on court only after having sex with the main heroine. Sheldon here needs to get physical with Penny to reach clarity of mind for his break through. I'd really like to see the continuation of this fic.
Cosmic Empress chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Please update/ finish pronto!
saashi samy chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
i really like the chapter

is very interesting and sweet

;3
mekareami chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I do hope real life is going better and that you update this eventually. I really enjoyed what you have so far :)
Ninjela chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Wow! This drug affected Sheldon seems so much more confident with feelings, but can it last? Hope everything is going well for you. Update when you get a chance.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
LOVE IT! WRITE MORE! WHO'S AT THE DOOR?!
Mischief101 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I'm very sorry for you lose.
I really like this story. I hope Sheldon stays as he is now or works to overcome some of his issues. I just want them to have a happy, healthy relationship
kurtgirl900 chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
hi. I just want to say I love your story so much and after reading your AN at the begeing of this chapter I love it even more. I cant imagine the strength or compassion you possess and it all shows in your writing, your story and the way you have written it is truly amazing and I can not wait for the nest update. I hope to keep reading your stuff and I hope that you life gets easier. I think you are a truly amazing person. K x
snazzieshazzie chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I love your stories I must have read all of them at least twice.
I hope everything is ok. Keep up the amazing work ;-)