Reviews for The Experimental Drug Trial
boricuagizmo1 chapter 6 . 3/13
Four years I think an update to this great story is due chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
I really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Hi, you probably will not get this as I am not logged in. I love your stories but also how you respond to negative criticism regarding what you are shipping. I cannot understand why people read a ship that they do it like and then complain about it. I read what had happened to you and your family at the start of the last chapter. I wanted to say how inspired I was that you carried on writing despite the trauma you were going through. Mind you, writing is pure escapism and you are very good at it. I do not know if you will get this, and know that I will not be able to read your reply but wanted to wish you and your family all the best in the world. I live in the U.K. In Wales so am very far away but just remember that you have someone a long way away wishing you all the best. Kind regards Kath x
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Can't wait for more
EchoWaves chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
I hope that someday your muse comes back to you. Blessed be my dear writer and know I truly adore your story.
ramen-luver101 chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
god damn it who ever knocked
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
I was sorry to hear about all the dramatic negative changes in your real life. I hope that things are going better. I wanted you to know that your story is wonderful. I greatly enjoyed reading it. I loved the way you wrote Sheldon and Penny and their relationship. I do hope that you will continue the story.
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Is it Amy?!
Annamonk chapter 6 . 4/20/2015
Please continue this story. It's quite a romp. Endearing.
Moonflower26 chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
I am sorry about the tragedies your family faced. Hope it became better after a year.
You write very interesting and unusual stories. This one resembles the Wimbledon movie, where a tennis player achieved wonderful results on court only after having sex with the main heroine. Sheldon here needs to get physical with Penny to reach clarity of mind for his break through. I'd really like to see the continuation of this fic.
Cosmic Empress chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Please update/ finish pronto!
saashi samy chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
i really like the chapter

is very interesting and sweet

mekareami chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I do hope real life is going better and that you update this eventually. I really enjoyed what you have so far :)
Ninjela chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Wow! This drug affected Sheldon seems so much more confident with feelings, but can it last? Hope everything is going well for you. Update when you get a chance.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014