Reviews for Father
ngoc.c.pham chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is so bittersweet!
I can definitely imagine Bumby treating the child well, because well, it's his child! But Alice's revulsion makes perfect sense because this is the physical evidence that she's lost and she's grown something that binds her more to Bumby.
I would love to see a possible sequel to this to how Alice and Bumby's relationship has changed when the child grows older and how Alice might feel to men paying attention to her daughter and Bumby trying to keep the daughter out of the Underworld of London and sheltering her more than he should so that there are repercussions to his over protectiveness and forgive me for rambling!
Anyway, love your writing!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
poor Alice, what a disturbing situation. I don't know what I would do if I was stuck with a monster to raise my children...
Aftermath Man chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You are an incredibly sick and demented individual for these works and releasing them to the public, yet I can't help but find the inexplicable appeal of said works to be inescapable in that aspect. You draw out the sickness in us all.

Well done... and keep it up.
pumpkin moose chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I absolutely adored this. Honestly, I thought something differently when I saw the title, but when I read it, I was very delighted. I love the inner monologue and how you captured perfectly the thoughts Alice had on her child, and Bumby from the progression of absolutely loathing everything to finally accepting her daughter was innocent.

I almost want to see one where the daughter is a little older, haha. But I loved it! The pacing was really good, and the word placement was inviting and I went through a mixture of emotions: sadness, anger, happiness, giggle-ness (if that's an emotion, I'll say it is).

Good job! c:
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Believe it or not, I was kind of doubting anyone could pull the 'Alice marries Bumby' thing out, and I take it all back because you've done a tremendous job!
It's extremely realistic, you keep the characters' original personality and manage to twist their fate as you please.
Great job!
L4D2backtoschool chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can not believe it! Alice does not kill, and married her a psychologist? How nice. Bravo. Good job.
Psyko-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was unexpected, but not unwelcome in any way. It's really strange to see Bumby being so... good, but you made it with some sort of smoothness, but still affecting Alice quite a lot.
I liked your approach of her feelings and her inability of promptly loving the child, causing her to develop a new view of things, even if still a little disturbed.

Psy