Reviews for Rise from the ashes
lilyflowerandprongs chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Siriusly? Another cliffie?! What is wrong with you? Please,please,PLEASEEE UPDATE SOOON! :D
helenaownsmysoul chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
UPDATE! Please normy! UPDATE! Aww! Great chapter btw! But UPDATE NOW!:)
helenaownsmysoul chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Yay! I love how it was katniss to say it first, I know peeta said it in the books loads but this was PERFECT!:)xx
FariesFlyHighInTheSky chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
OMG this chapter made me cry its soooo sweet need chapter 6 soon please
TiffOdair chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Awesome
lilyflowerandprongs chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Arghhhh norm! Its amazing you NEED to UPDATE! I want to know how peeta's going to react! :P
MissusLucyHonda chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I love you Normy, haha ;) Great story! Can't believe you've been hiding it from all this time!xx
pumpkinking5 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Thanks!

YEA! She finally realized that her heart is with Peeta. She had to go to the lake and see within herself
her love for Peeta. Her woods gave her the serenity to think and see about what she really thinks of
Peeta.

I like the symbolism of the doe. It represented what hunger was for her and now it represents beauty.
She thought of her father in that moment.

Great job!
squidlings chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
*fangirl squel*
StellaGoBoom chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Tell your friends to hold you at gunpoint again until you update. YOU LEFT US AT A CLIFFIE! For this I will never forgive you...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
update!
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Thanks!

WOW! Haymitch really let Katniss know how he feels about Katniss indecision about Peeta. Katniss was
taken aback by Haymitch feelings..

Great job! Now, what is Katniss going to do after Haymitch advice.
NeedStories chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Keep updating. I'm anxious to see wha is going to happen. Nice to see some new fanfiction on Peeta and Katniss.
helenaownsmysoul chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Please update soon!x
TiffOdair chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
This chapter was so finnickin awesome
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »