Reviews for The Origins
Kemi chapter 15 . 6/22
I know that this shoulf be some chapters back but when I finished this one I was like ups! I forgot!
First. I realized that I did not know the first name of the 3rd Hokage until I read this fanfiction. Truthfuly I never bothered over it and it is not like he was usually called by his first name it was always hokage sama or sarutobi sensei . Second, I am not sure if it will happen but I want Sayuri sensei to be badass. Can my wish be made true when the fanfiction is already writen? I will know in the future!
Kemi chapter 8 . 6/22
And then he just cant tell her.
Kemi chapter 8 . 6/22
... I understand the part that informing someone that their loved one is gone is a delicate matter but the slow motion kyoko say it was in the line of irksome...
Kemi chapter 2 . 6/21
For the boring part... Mmm... No that is not the word more like ackward. The guy does not know what to do! He is like: Is she an Uchiha? She is. Is she? No way... That is nothing like those bloody bastards! ... Is she really? Me:
Kemi chapter 1 . 6/21
I have the feeling of: damn Am I too late for this? T_T But anyways! Your idea is amazing. I can see plenty of chapters! And I am excited over it!
Maryam Clarus chapter 41 . 5/11
Reading the Epilogue made my chest hurt, like something was crushing the air out of my limgsI know that Tobirama died but damn I wanted to know if he lived enough to really tell Sayuri he love her or maybe she got to him in time enough for him to tell her before he was killed, love the story! Thank you
lisaflowers chapter 41 . 4/20
I kind of agree with a previous reviewer on here.

The difference between chapters 38 and 40-41 are just... well, terrible.

You should have left it incomplete. You should have kept it at a point where the story COULD continue.

I am a fan if slow burns, but by all means, I felt romantically their relationship should have been developed a lot more.
You cruel, fucking bastard. Whyyyy!?
Starvixen64 chapter 11 . 3/7
What chapters have Tobirama?
sunnysundaes chapter 1 . 2/4
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. I've reread it over and over again and can never seem to get over it. I really wish you continued with The Reign, but thanks for writing this amazing fanfic. You're a great author!
northern.light64 chapter 1 . 1/2
nice read but overall a bland plot with a bland OC
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 29 . 12/20/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 25 . 12/20/2017
Hiruzen, Tobirama, or the Uchiha?
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
Mangekyou?
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
yeah you tell him, girl!