Reviews for I Never
Castle Reader chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Also just discovered this one. So funny, and in character, I think. Can definitely see them getting too personal after several drinks! Thanks for writing
The-KLF chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
This is fun! Thank you for writing and sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I thought this was very good but I was hoping for some action between different parties at the table. As for Kate/Espo I've always had the same vibe about them. I can totally see Espo going after her and cannon Kate seems to have jumped into a lot of different beds and not always for the right reason.
StaticStanatic chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Ha! Amazinggggg! One of the funniest I've ever read!
Rhonda Roo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I just found this story... super funny. But you know Beckett and Esposito are extremely close and kind of have that "I've seen you naked" vibe about them... in my opinion. Obvious more so in Season 1 really to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Keep going!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was cute. I agree that I can't see the Kate/Javi thing, but that's not even a problem. The admissions as the night went on got better and better, and the end was perfect (I could totally see her teasing him by going commando like that). Gotta say, I wish I had someone like the divine Ms. Katic who would gift me with the Waterfall (had to look those up of course). Mmmm.

I would also kill for some of the details from Lanie, Kate's, and Jenny's experimentation, but then again I know I'm not alone there.

Looking forward to reading more of your work!
CastleLover28 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
OMG! I loved this! This should definitely be on the show!
KBexEverdeen chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
LOVE IT!
can we please get that on the show :D
CaskettFreak101 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I always got that vibe too... Hmm... anyway, good stuff.
PrettyLittleThingSamantha chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hilarious! I wish that we could see all of the hang outside the bullpen together on the show! Good story!
LilyWafiq chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The whole Kate and Javi thing certainly wouldn't surprise me, so it's a head cannon of mine too :P this story made me laugh a lot :D thank you.
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Hey! Loved this, so funny! And I totally agree with the Kate/Espo thing, they totally had those "I've seen you naked" vibes Season 1. Ly x
french-agent chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I liked this very much. I can imagine them doing something like that. I liked everything but I think the best part was "I never…oh…I never had an orgasm off of just someone's mouth." With red faces both Castle and Beckett raise their glasses as Jenny and Lanie burst out laughing". I can very well imagine their embarrassed faces! I wish you owned Castle (ok I love Marlowe) and could write this! This is a good way to spend time in class. Thanks. I hope you'll write other smut caskett.
castlefringereader chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MOREMORE MORE MORE MORE MORE Stories lik