Reviews for The Switch
epic b chapter 3 . 6/17
please update, this is really good
Mysti-n chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I like how this Severus learns about the Dursley's take, has it do to a body switch! I hope you can finish this. And since your Authors note kills the favored pairings based on current content, don't stick Harry with a girl either!
Isabell3 chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
This is really good :-) you should keep writing on this one :-)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I can see why this is better left as a one shot. Way too rushed and them acting too casual about the issues. That's the problem trying to 'keep' canon about things is it also makes reactions unrealistic.
Legend chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
lets take a moment to thank the wonderful writer who decided to make draco gay, but not ship him with harry. kudos, i like your vow to never abandon a story. you're really good, keep writing.
someone chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU'RE LITERALLY ABANDONING THIS STORY SO FAR! UPDATE QUICKLY PLEASE!
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Since this is so short it might as well have been a one shot fic. Pretty good but too short.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I am now really confused. What happened at the end of this chapter?
Amyethious chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
aww please be a snape/harry or draco/harry please. please please please. please continue
SilveSun chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
oh ... this is so good but where is the rest ... please update really soon
The Dark Lady55 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
PLEASE! Please! IF YOU DON'T UPPDATE SOON, YOU WILL FIND A DEAD, RAPID, GHOST SQUIRREL! IN YOUR BATH TUB! NEXT TO A BOX OF SWITZ CHOCOLATE! BUT DON'T EAT THE CHOCOLATE! IT WILL GIVE YOU FOOD POSINING! MWHAHAHAHA! THE SQUIRREL WILL STALK YOU! A STALKER SQUIRREL! DID YOU TURN TO THE DARK SIDE? OF THE EVIL MAGICAL BYCYLE CHILDREN? NO! YOU MOST NOT JOIN THE DARK SIDE! anywho... just update. please? for me? i'll love you forever!
13animaluver chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
XD I love it!
Linda chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I really like your story so far and hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Where's the rest of this short story ?

Will there be a part 2 ?

For now I give you: Four Bronze Stars.

1) For remembering spaces.
2) for keeping in the genre.
3) For spelling.
4) For trying.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
ladynarutochan chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Sad that there won't be slash (Drarry Sirius/Sev and Lucius/Remus ! :p), but I'm still hope that you will post next chapter soon !
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »