Reviews for Starless
PILICA TAMORA chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
YOU GOT THOSE STUPID INTERUTION AND WHATS WITH THE ENDING I WAS SO HORRIBLE, BUT YOU DID OK ON THIS I THINK YOU COULD DO ALOT MUCH BETTER!:)
Kirume chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
"Then what's it doing wiggling around like that?" he retorted, jabbing the screen with a finger. "Trying to raise its own furyoku or something?"

"Well, at least we know there's someone in the house that actually bothers training!" Anna hollered back, jabbing Yoh in the arm equally hard.

XD! I LAUGHED SO HARD . *is still laughing...* omg, *pant* i cannot believe, this story, simply hilarious. _ you guys are great

-keiko
so funny wish it longer chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
It's so funny
Keep typing more of this kind but i wish it's longer
look forward to ur nex fic
jbramx2 chapter 9 . 11/18/2003
lmao! Pee-chan! Wagh! You guys are high! lol, good work. XD XD XD the para para god...*laughing out of her seat* XD Good bizarre hillarious fanfic. wow. Good work. XD
jbramx2 chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Poor Lyserg. XD broken plates and broken hearts. *snickering* nice. XD Horohoro sounds like a dead boy. XD
jbramx2 chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
lmao! poor angels. Their ears cannot handle Ren's voice. XD
jbramx2 chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
lol, cliffhanger. XD "These machines... All made in China..."

lol!
jbramx2 chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
*falls over* what kinda ending is that? yes you are high! lol, the naming bit was funny. Nice work.
jbramx2 chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Dorodoro...*snickers* wagh! Manta hitching a ride on Yoh's leg! and Hao delivering the TWINS! lmao! XD XD but hey the mushy part was actually cute! lol! sweet.
jbramx2 chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
lol, the hairy nurse returns! *cackling* yay! go Pyron! XD
jbramx2 chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
*still snickering*
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
You guys have got to have been high when you wrote this. Thank God, cuz it's freakin' hillarious. XD I so love this. XD *snickering*
Someone who is very very angry chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
REN ISN'T GAY, DAMMIT! IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO'S GAY IT's YOU! STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST REN!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 9 . 4/4/2003
You guys made me laugh SO hard. It was so incredibly funny! o My parents were looking at me like I'd gone mad... -_-;;
kitsune hatsuharu chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
...*blink blink*...*sweatdrop -_-;;;* ne... wat kindda ending is that? and y do you keep ending with piss and how did the (the para para god)get into this fic? ororororororororororo -

...i think i'll just wait for the sequel...