Reviews for After the Storm
devilpup12 chapter 1 . 1/17
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! Your writing just makes me so happy, especially when you write this couple. I am BEGGING you, please please write more, the world needs to experience your talent! Thank you for writing this!
hollygofightly chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was just beautiful. There's so much emotion in your writing-it's so easy to get lost in it. Please write more!
seren23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh, this is perfect! I've only recently discovered these two and I'm utterly smitten. This is the perfect missing scene from that episode. I love Richard's hesitation and Julia's determination. Absolutely wonderful!
Aerenii chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Hot diggity! That was superb!
aprilryne chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I thought this story was just beautiful. You took a small and lovely scene and expanded it to perfection. I hope you will write more Harrow scenes. I would also love to read your version of a reunion between Richard and Emma or Richard and Julia after the events of the finale.
jrenn chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Really nice! I like your take on these two and would love to read more.
Abraxas1999 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Thank you for a wonderful and bittersweet story!
Jen chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Lovely. Just lovely.
koty m chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Just lovely. Really enjoyed this piece.
coliemcnoly chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
love this! I was hoping someone would dig deeper into this scene and your writing style is great- not too dry and not too fluffy/flowery. I'd love to see your take on more Richard scenes!