Reviews for The Slap
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
Oh! This would have been so AWSOME of it was longer! I know I'm wining, but , but-Whhyyyy!? :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Umm yes. Yes. Yes. YES! Oh my jeebies! In like a paragraph you got me hooked! You are amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This was perfect! I think its length made it even more powerful! Loved Damian's confusion. Actually, loved this story.
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I miss Grayson too, Dami. I'll kill Bruce for ya, how's that sound? I just love this tiny story.
spookysnake chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
my cheek hurts
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
You set up a pretty good plot here, and would make an awesome story if you decided to make it longer.
Dianna chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was so cute
maranda111 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ummm... okay. I'm not sure what to think. What you did write was good at least... um... was a little to short for my taste. Not really too assure what was going on but okay.
KFzeta03 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was pretty awesome considering the shortness of it :)
illogicalshipper chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I was shocked (okay, not so much) when I saw Bruce hit Dick! Then I remembered all the times it happened in the comics and cartoons. I think Dick was the only Robin who never won a hug or at least friendly words from Bruce. That is sad. I miss the interaction between Dick and Damian so bad. :( Oh I loved your one-shot!
sue13245 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Why didn't you do anything Dami!? You should do a sequel to this or something I would love you for it 3
ShoesSOS13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Just imagine if it was Jason was the one who got slapped! Chaos!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
this sounds like an intro to a longer story