Reviews for Too Late
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was very sweet and very sad at the same time.
To be honest I never imagined Oliver and Hannah together, but they would make a good pair.
The end was a it weird for me as Oliver seemed to suffer in lack of Gryffindor courage, but then again, even Gryffindors aren't brave enough sometimes.
So, I really liked the diea! I would like to read more one-shots/drabbles from you, like this!

Alicia :)
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was really sad. I'm not a big fan of Neville/Hannah so I actually wanted her to be with Oliver in this one. The scene was beautifully written and really sad. I thought it was really dramatic which is a good thing. I liked your portrayal of feelings (just like in all of your fics) and I was sad when I read the ending. I spotted no mistakes, good job!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I don't think I've ever read the pairing of Hannah and Oliver before, and I have to say, you sold Oliver's unrequited love really well. Even though I ship Neville/Hannah, I feel really bad for Oliver. If only he'd said something to her! I wish there was more of this. Well done!
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Short and sweet, huh? I feel really bad for Oliver. :(

I loved the heartbreaking moment. That was really tragic. You know, the feels and all. That kind of sucks, your crush kissing someone when you're about to confess. I mean, talk about bad timing. XD

I found some errors though.

[After short hug, Hannah pushed me away jokingly, "Okay, Mr Clingy."]

After the short hug, right?

This sentence also brings us to the other main error-your dialogue. In three sentences, you made the same mistake. If you have an action before a dialogue, you will have a period, not a comma. So it would be:

After the short hug, Hannah pushed me away jokingly. "Okay, Mr Clingy."

The other two sentences with this mistake were:

["I've got something to tell you," I started to confess,]

Note: If you used confessed instead of started to confess, this would have been right. This is wrong because started is the first verb coming after the dialogue, and it's not a speech verb.

[After they stopped kissing, Hannah turned to me, her hand in Neville's, "You were going to say something, Ollie?"]

Period after Neville's.

Other than that, this was great. :) Hope I didn't sound like a prick, but I'm somewhat of a grammar Nazi, so...whatever. Loved it. Good luck!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 2/10/2013

*more crying* Oliver should have gotten in there. You've made me love this pairing, my headcanon for them is just perfect. WHY MUST YOU RUIN IT ALL? Bloody Neville... Killed a snake wearing a cardigan and single-handedly organised a resistance movement and check him out, got all the girls falling to his feet.

Poor Oliver :( :(