Reviews for Breathing With Him, In Time
Captive Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Oh wow! This was so funny and exactly the kind of misadventure these two would get into.
I feel like this is the kind of story that would appear in the Shinigami Cup Golden omakes.
Excellent!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I'm a bit upset that there's nowhere as many reviews as this deserves. I commend you for giving us this wonderful piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Sorry, hit post review too early D: sorry if the last review looks like gibberish
Anyway this story was great! I laughed and squealed and gasped, all the good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
that was GREAT. Kinda open-ended and innocent, haha. I would like to compliment you for your lack of grammar issues too, it makes the reading so much nicer
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome! I loved the mixture of suspense and humor. You're worried for them, and then remember this is all because they're stuck in their underwear in public. Loved it! Your characters were very well-written.
Renn chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was really cool. Really funny, and all the characters were so well written. Bonus points for the perfect end, too. I just loved the tone all throughout the story. Thanks for writing and sharing! :)