Reviews for Night is When the Lion Stalks its Prey
Bentears chapter 4 . 3/15
I really like this story and I hope that you can find the time and muse to get back to it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
i hope you will continue this story.. i've read some stories with the same challenge and i like your idea..
for suggestions, maybe you can tell us what happen at the bank.. what kind of action that harry took for the marriage contract between Ginny and him, etc
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Please get back to this story soon!

And please take my suggestions that I made in my review of chapter 2 to heart!

And PLEASE, for the love of GOD, DON'T include ANY of the elements that I despised in Rise From The Ashes, which I listed in my review of that story's final chapter!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Yeah, this is getting good.

Please obliterate Dumbledore and Ron early so Harry kills off his real enemies before moving on to the distraction that is Voldemort!
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I believe the Weasleys MUST return the money somehow! It might be technically legal, but COME ON! The Potter's OF OLD, MUST HAVE, left save guards against greedy possible future hopeful wives of the Heirs!
lrmorena chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
I hope that in the near future you retake this one.. I love your changes on the story line.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Please please please continue it
csheila chapter 4 . 7/12/2014

hope you deciide to return to it one day
123irish chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I'm way late on the polling but my vote go to Night
BlueRubyBeat chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Hermione should have said something like, "And I'll be taking care of your other head." :D your story and hope to see some more of it! :)
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I think Night When the Lion Stalks it's Prey
MariusDarkwolf chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
This has a lot of potential and I always like seeing peoples take on that challenge. The only issue I have so far was changing Harry's name to Harrison. It's just plain Harry.
Joda-Eragonsson chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Hey do you plan on completing this? It's brilliant so far you honestly don't even need to write to much, Harry could get all the horcruxes destroyed by the 3rd task if he brings in Lupin and Sirius into the secret. It would be ashame if you leave this incomplete
jupimako chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
More please!
1529 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
A good story so far, but Harry's opinions on Hermione seem to undergo a massive shift once he dies... unless he believes himself to be in love with Ginny even while longing for Hermione...