Reviews for The Substitute
Guest chapter 18 . 4/21/2017
I see this was last updated in 2003 which is quite a long time ago. But you kind of left it hanging. I don't suppose those last2 chapters are ever going to get written.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2017
According to canon Luke's favorite team is The Boston Red Sox.
PurryCat chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Such a shame you stopped at this point. Great story, probably the best I've read so far. The dialog is on point. Jess again nailed it. Luke's an idiot.
PurryCat chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
You dropped a few hints here and there, but I never thought you'd actually let Jay have feelings for Kirk! Yay for both of them!
PurryCat chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
This is so unfair of Luke to accuse Lorelai of getting what she wants. When you think about it, she rarely gets what she truly wants in life. And if he knew he wanted her all along, the *he* should have made those feelings known.
PurryCat chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
Why is Lorelai so nice to Jay? And why is Luke still with Jay?
PurryCat chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
Dear God, finally! And at the same time: Oh no! I'm completely nervous and anxious, and I can't form any clear thoughts at the moment.
PurryCat chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Ooh, intrigue! Can't wait to see what happens next.
PurryCat chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Wow, this is the first time since the town meeting where Jay was introduced that Luke had any reaction to Lorelai's body, even if he in this chapter told the Collins kid he'd cut off his hands.
PurryCat chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
Oh no! Permanent position! That's as bad as permanent make-up.
PurryCat chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Finally she admitted to Sookie that it's jealousy! Now all we must do is get rid of the bitch!
PurryCat chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Aw man, this is so sad. Mixed with probably the best dialog in fanfic I've ever read. I can hear the La-Las, see the Warner lot, and feel the pain in Lorelai's chest.
PurryCat chapter 8 . 7/4/2016
Poor Lorelai, I feel for her. This is torture. In a very good way.
PurryCat chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
You turn up the heat pretty high here. When will Mount St. Lorelai erupt? Reading this so many years after you published it is so strange, considering you basically use the same elements from the show, only you used them before those episodes aired.
PurryCat chapter 4 . 7/4/2016