Reviews for As If By Magic
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is quite possibly the weirdest non-crackfic pairing I've ever read... There's something about it, though, that's interesting, the way you write it. I love the way that you characterized Pansy, I found it awesome. I do wonder why they'd continue to talk, but other than that, I like it.
Alicia Mirza chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hey!
I really liked this drabble/one-shot to be honest.
I was always curious what would Dudley do if he met with a witch. Well, Pansy has a character that's for sure. I liekd their conversation very much to be honest and yes, both of them has a weird name.
Dudley as a soldier? Interesting idea, altough I would never imagine him as one. But who knows? (Besides J.K. Rowling...)
They actually would make a good couple in my opinion! :D
Keep up the good work!

Alicia :)
AnnaRavenheart chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This was really nice. I like your portrayal of Dudley (I just don't think that he is a person that would want to go to army; that is just my head-canon, but who know, people change with ages)
I like the pairing you choose, because I really think they fit with each other. I like Pansy's behavior, I think she was IC and I love the dialogues between her and Dudley. I love his thoughts about Pansy, and I think this was nicely written. I spotted no mistakes, good job!
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
omg this is fantastic you should continue
Fullmoon2335 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good for a laugh. Has an interesting start and could make an interesting story if you felt like it. As it is, it is a humorous one-shot. Reader goes looks for stories of similar variety. Give the author a pat on the back.
Furrina chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I hope there are more where this came from. I really like the story :)
TrueBeliever831 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I found this rather enjoyable. I see the potential for a great pairing here. I never thought about them before...but I definitely like it. This was well written and I like the way you wrote Dudley. Wonderful Job Ami :)
Cheeky Slytherin Lass chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou.

This was perfect. And it shows exactly why they could work together. Both are so snarky and venomous (though, really, Dudley mellowed out in the end, but whatever). You wrote them so wonderfully, and I absolutely adore the fact that you made this plausible. I love the pairing, but these two are tricky to write together. Obviously you're amazing because you made them work! So many feels!

["Pansy," he repeated, "Weird
name; I'm Dudley."
"And you said I had a weird
name," Pansy retorted.] Favorite line.

My only major thing...

[Dudley
snorted, he liked her, because
out of all the people he had met
on his journeys home, Pansy
certainly had character.] This is a run-on and should be [Dudley
snorted. He liked her because,
out of all the people he had met
on his journeys home, Pansy
certainly had character.]

Otherwise...fantastic.
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Pansy and Dudley, yeah, I can live with that. :o)
Him an ex magic hater, who owes his life to magical protection, her a Pureblood supremacist, whose just seen her world turned round and all her beliefs destroyed in a lost battle. Both of them a bit hostile initially, but you get the feeling that they might actually get together. I'd like to read more about these two so please continue.
Many Blessings.