Reviews for The Secret Heart
skadoo chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I like this but is it finished? I love this look at the two of them and seeing more than we got to see in Lineage.
Luna12 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I'm enjoying the emotional roller coaster!

Nit pick: I thought Tuvok was the last to hear the news? Didn't Paris seek him out during a repair for advice on fatherhood? "Expect paradox." :-)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is really terrific, and I'm looking forward to more, thank you!
point-blank47 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
What is this - some sort of campaign to counter all the J/C fics? Everyone seems to be suddenly writing P/T again - not that I'm complaining, you understand :-)

Love all the to-ing and fro-ing, and the sudden panic of "Oh, I've suddenly got this thing growing inside me and it won't be coming out until it's good and ready and - eeeek!" Sounds highly believable to me, especially when they're still in the early days of marriage and not entirely secure in each other.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 2/11/2013

*composes self*

Overwhelmed. Oh, yes. Love the POV ping pong - which mirrors the emotional back-and-forth, the rollercoaster, the surging waves of fear and uncertainty. I'm really looking forward where you will take their thoughts when B'Elanna's dip into darkness.
KJaneway115 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
The reader can definitely feel B'Elanna's conflicting emotions. Nice expansion on this moment.
KatiaSwift chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was a lovely short piece that I felt really explored the inner workings of the characters. :-) Glad to see you writing Voyager again! :D