Reviews for Unexpected Feelings
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 10/7
loved it

S. Ravenclaw
The Heir of Hatsune Ravenwood chapter 20 . 6/28
I love how every story like this that I've read Harry is a cheeky bastard it's funny as hell!
Hainbuche chapter 21 . 1/6
ne tolle story. aber das bin ich ja von dir gewöhnt. lg hayne
jh chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
firebolthallow1572 chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
I love story but i always think McGonagall should be close to Harry in ways that like a mother figure and really close too.
ChiChiChico chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
if tight white pants make you gay, half of the boys at my school would be gay, and most of them who wear those kind of pants are the ones with girlfriends.
Venipa chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
Lol i think Draco wants Harry lol awe if voldomort was still around n found out bout Harry bein gay would he want Harry as well? Any way i like gay men n les. They have a more in-depth wisdom to human nature. N most aren't afraid of bein out n facing ridiculing from society. IM a big supporter. One of my closest friends told me that the words we're labeled are just words n they don't defined the person we are. Anyways good chappy lol
Venipa chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
HARRY POTTER! STAY AWAY FROM MY SNAPE lol ok can i have snape's class cause i need some in-depth education (if i were a dude) lol good job love it
Alie-yaoi chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
i like this story
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
sequel please thank you
serenityselena chapter 21 . 11/7/2013
wonderful story with some very interesting twists and with a great happy ending :)
Abbie chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
You have a few small grammar errors; mostly misuse of words. Mostly between their/there/they're and his/he's.

For example: "Harry couldn't have a relationship with him, HIS so cold, so emotionless and he didn't want his child subjected to a father like that."

you meant "he is so cold", you could use a contraction and make it "he's so cold".

And with the there/they're/their

"It's THERE doing"- what you meant to write was: "It's their doing"

You mostly do not confuse 'there' for a different form of its homonym so you understand that "there" is a place, and "they're" is a contraction of "they" and" are", and "their" is a reference to a group of people.

Unlike most authors though, you have good usage of commas. And the only other remark I would make would be along the lines of using " " instead of ' ' to mark the use of talking amongst people.

But I like where the story is going.
hgjhgfr chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
great story, thank you
sjrodgers23 chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
love it sequel please do they end up having more kids and also who does Hermione end up with. thank you
The Potters of the Future chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Both of them really are as bad as each other