Reviews for Valentine's Day Murders
Rie chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Write a sequel! So good :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
You are evil just kidding. I love it. I hope you write more. Pretty please with cherry and sprinkles on top? Please?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Wow...I would rate this 3 stars
WisteriaClove chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
This was totally amazing! I love you writitng so much! I've read like four of you one-shots already and I am excitied to make my way through the rest of them! PEPPERONY IS SO DAMN CUTE!

AHaha I love them :)

Please always keep writing more brilliant IM:AA stores. I feel there are just not enough on this site!

Okay. As you were.
Gabetjara chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
i love your stories
Gabetjara chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
OMG that was so amazing
Gabetjara chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
i like it very much i love your stories
PottsXStark chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
oh mah gawd...that physco! cute story :)
Circe-Arista17 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I loved the end, it's very sweet and romantic, ah, The love in the air (Tony and Pepper) of course!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
the end until next valentine's day i can't wat that long i love it and it's awsom
gudiyaali16 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Brave...amazing...the best...you know i don't know what else to say. keep up the good work.
Fandom-is-a-word chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it :D
But your gonna make us wait another year to find out what happens next!? THAT'S JUST EVIL! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
oah sequel please! that was awesome!
PercyJacksonLover14 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I had a feeling you would say that... BUT THAT'S 365 DAYS AWAY! Couldn't you... I don't know... Pretend the next couple of weeks were valentines day?! Just ya know... Cut us readers (cough... ME) SOME SLACK?!" Me must know more!
SilverPedals1402 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Dylan sounds oddly creepy... But, it was still as perfect as ever! :) I really enjoyed reading it!