Reviews for Guilty Filthy Soul
Please update this story soon! Please!
AshleyEvans306715 chapter 39 . 5/26
This is possibly one of the best TVD stories I have ever read. EVER. There are tons of stories online about Elena's sister who's either a doppleganger, vampire, werewolf or whatever but never a succubus. I found this incredibly original. And I loved the way you portrayed and developed Kol and Madeline's relationship. It wasn't too rushed and you kept Kol in character, but at the same time, you didn't drag it along for too long with both of them doubting their feelings for each other or whatever, as most stories tend to do. And of course, it goes without saying that I LOVE the fact that you didn't kill off Kol like they did in the show. In fact, I love the whole plot line so far. I really really want to read more. This story has become a bit of an addiction to me the past few days. And the fact that it was last updated in 2014 really puts me off coz it means it's very unlikely that there'll be an update any time soon :/ Regardless, just wanted to let you know what a fantastic job you've done with this story and that I really hope get around to finishing it some day 3
Platelmintes chapter 1 . 4/26
I love your story so much! I'd read it before about a year ago but i didn't have my account then so i couldn't follow.. Please please update it is the best kol story i've read on !
Please update! I really want to know how the story plays out!
tarajayde chapter 39 . 2/23
great story!
the-loststone chapter 39 . 1/24
Oh my god! I just finished this story and it's amazing! I'm so invested! PLEASE COME BACK AND UPDATE IT!
I love Madeleine! I can't wait for her to confront Elena and everyone else. And I'm so worried about what's going to happen with Solomon. I don't want her to become some sexslave and have her blood sold. And i hope her relationship with her dad stays okay. but i feel like it won't because he betrayed her. maybe it will be like the first time she forgave rebecakah?
Please come back and finish this story
JeremysGal chapter 39 . 1/17
Asdfghjkl I just finished reading this, not paying attention to the last time it was update. Such a good story! I literally just wanna knock everyone's heads together for not listening to Madeleine. This story has such intense emotion, and the way you write has captured my attention from the beginning. Incredible!
yinhaes chapter 39 . 1/10
oh my god this fic is sooooo good i really love the succubus idea you put in here and i love the relationship between kol/madeleine please please pretty please continue this story.. don't leave us hanging like this
Hermitt chapter 39 . 11/27/2016
This is one of the best OC stories for VD I've ever read. Oh my gosh, great work. I hope this gets continued one day, but if not it's still been an awesome ride. (love)
Dare queen chapter 39 . 11/18/2016
Im so freaking in love with this story, the characters, the romance, it's all fucking fantastic! please update!1
keikei313 chapter 39 . 10/9/2016
How could this story be left like this?! I need to know what happens next, please continue!
Perish Angel chapter 39 . 10/6/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 39 . 8/15/2016
Please update
SeleneAlice chapter 39 . 7/31/2016
please update this story soon.
BitterSweet256 chapter 39 . 7/28/2016
Will you ever continue the story? Please do you left a very ery mean cliffie