Reviews for Guilty Filthy Soul
Please update
SeleneAlice chapter 39 . 7/31
please update this story soon.
BitterSweet256 chapter 39 . 7/28
Will you ever continue the story? Please do you left a very ery mean cliffie
Katie00980 chapter 39 . 7/25
Oh my gosh this is amazing! You can't just leave it here. Please update! I love the relationship between Kol and Madaline and my heart broke when I saw it has been two years since you have updated
Saffronellen chapter 39 . 7/23
PLEASE KEEP UPDATING DUDE !
mercenary2.0 chapter 39 . 7/10
please keep updating!
PandaHasAShotGun chapter 39 . 7/4
I love this story so much. I found it today and I've binge-read all of it, I really hope that you update it someday!
culmerjacinth800 chapter 39 . 6/29
Solomon should Be crazy obsessed with Simon.
flyingtacosarecoolbruh chapter 39 . 5/23
More! We want more, this is such a cliffhanger!

Aaaah, what is happening with Solomon - will he come "collect" Samuel and Madeleine? How will Madeleine deal with Jeremy dead? How will Kol deal with a grieving Madeleine? How can they save the relationship between Elena and Madeleine? Will the troubles never end?

I hope you haven't given up on this story, or forgotten it.
Such a fan!
xx
debatable-cerealkiller chapter 39 . 4/25
Hey know you haven't updated for quite a while but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this and I wanted to let you know that if you do ever update I'll be waiting to read it. No pressure if you don't just wanted to let you know.
ssooo chapter 38 . 4/19
aaahhhh where are youuuuuu? it's been almost two years since you last updated, and after rereading this I'm DESPERATE for another chapter! i hope you update soon. :(((( i need some koldeline in my life again!
Beloveddreamer chapter 39 . 4/6
I know you haven't updated in like two years, but you just broke me in half so PLEASE. I NEED the next chapter. Pleeeeease update.
mykk47 chapter 1 . 4/1
Please update! I really need to know what happens next. I absolutely adore this story, please don't abandon it
City Of Light chapter 1 . 3/21
I know that you haven't updated in like two or three years, but this story is amazingly well-written. And I hope that you're having a great day and life, wherever and whatever you're up to nowadays. xx
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 3/20
summary sounds intriguing, cant wait to read- never read kol/oc before