Reviews for All The Stories We Never Told
Anon chapter 25 . 4/10
I usually call him 8.5
Whyhow chapter 48 . 4/5
Nice Blink quote. Now the plot's established and, since you have a good excuse for not changing too much, I suspect that most of the rest will be retelling episodes. Even if Amy can't affect the plot too much, she can affect the Doctor (episodes like Runaway Bride, Midnight, and Waters of Mars), and that along with added twists and sarcastic commentary should make it worth reading.
Whyhow chapter 45 . 4/5
Wait... Jack died, everybody but the Doctor on the satellite died, how does Amy survive? I don't believe that she becomes fixed, that would be too cruel to her and Rory... This is why this was the episode where I thought she must make a difference, unless more plot happens...
Whyhow chapter 40 . 4/5
This chapter captured the mood fairly well, but there was almost nothing new.
Whyhow chapter 38 . 4/5
I like the Torchwood interludes: this is well written but, with so much of it coming from the episodes, this is the first part that actually made me laugh; and I don't even watch Torchwood. I am glad that the plot is happening too.
Whyhow chapter 36 . 4/5
Amy's additions are well written and seem in character, but it's only a matter of time before she changes something important, and she should by Bad Wolf/the Parting of the Ways, if not sooner. This is partly because her observations only add so much to the episodes, but also since you can't have a companion around but not actually doing anything for very long.
Whyhow chapter 35 . 4/5
I've always wondered if the punchline was referring to the episode three seasons later. If it was, RTD planned way ahead, and it's a surprising coincidence if he didn't.
Whyhow chapter 28 . 4/5
You called it physic paper again, in the bit about the ministry of asteroids.
Whyhow chapter 19 . 4/5
A few times in here you said to where you meant too. Other than the typos, though, this is an interesting story. I can't wait to see how much Amy's presence change things, particularly in Bad Wolf/the Parting of the Ways (among others, but that's the next big one that I can think of where she could have a big impact).
Whyhow chapter 4 . 4/5
You accidentally said physic paper instead of psychic paper when it was first mentioned in the narration.
Whyhow chapter 3 . 4/5
Amy's situation here is a bit like Clara's: she was brought along more as a mystery than a companion and the Doctor intended to find an explanation in his travels.
eternal-love59 chapter 48 . 2/28
A few months ago my sister got me into Doctor Who and ever since then I've been hooked. I just recently started season 7 and stopped a few episodes after TATM. I was feeling kinda bummed out that Rory and Amy left since I just loved them so much so I tried fanfiction hoping to get my Amy and Rory fix and I found this beautiful gem. I can't express how happy I was after reading the first few chapters. You brought Amy and had her meet the 9th Doctor and Rose. And plus you developed an amazing friendship between the girls. You also gave me many Rory and Amy feels plus Doctor/Rose moments that I had been missing since Rose's departure from the show. Thank you! Thank you so much! I really can't wait to read the sequel (I know there's one) and to finally see when Amy and Rory finally reunite and of course some Ten/Rose :)
Emmy Rain chapter 1 . 1/17
I saw the tag 'Jack/Everybody' and I'm still giggling.
AlwaysOpugno chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Hi!
I read your story ages ago and thought it was brilliant though I never got around to reviewing (pretty sure youve updated the sequel since then, it was ages ago and I lost the story from my ever growing list of open fanfic tabs)
Then, the other day I just randomly started think about it, so here I am, reading from the beginning again, I'm actually waay past this chapter but I wanted to let a few days pass before I put this next bit so you could watch the newest episode, if you haven't. ... dont read!
Just... when I was reading through I saw that youd mentioned the woman in the shop, now considering I started reading this on Saturday night... it caught me eye, and wow!
we finally know who that was! Finally! Look how long it took them!
Was that planned all along or did it just fit?!

Anyway... I love this story, I've read a LOT of 10/rose fanfiction, seriously I have a problem. .. but yours is by far one of the best and definitely the most original!
I'm going to get back to reading now, and I'll review again when I get to the end!
AO