Reviews for All The Stories We Never Told
Dawnaven chapter 49 . 4/6
Great story! I like how the Doctor was a mistrustful of Amy, and once she lied to him he was fine with her. I loved reading how Amy put a spin on what happened in the first season. Fantastic job :)
CuppaTea13 chapter 5 . 2/21
I'm curious about how Amy is going to deal with the Doctor and Rose's obvious relationship in light of the fact that River Song is her daughter. Will she notice the differences between how the Doctor interacts with Rose verses River? Or will she kind of be sort of chill about the whole thing figuring it's before he ever meets River?
CuppaTea13 chapter 3 . 2/21
Oh, yay! They're going to go travel now! I'm just loving how you're doing this story, seriously: absolutely loving it.
CuppaTea13 chapter 2 . 2/21
At first, I was really nervous when I started reading this because I completely adore Rose and I was nervous you might have Amy stealing some of her spotlight with Amy being an experienced time traveler already while Rose is still grasping things. But I am so relieved to she Rose is still wonderfully, perfectly Rose, and now we get the extra delight of Amy's Scottish-ness on top! I'm loving it so far, you've been excellent at balancing the three characters and how they interact with each other, letting the Doctor and Rose's relationship start to develop to the point where he'd ask her twice while Amy is still there and very much a part of the story. It's tricky: you have to have the Doctor and Rose interact with each other a lot to get to the point where they Doctor would be willing to break one of his own rules and ask twice, and to still have Amy in the mix. But you're doing it! Bravo.
Diving in chapter 16 . 1/26
I don't know about how to catch a monster, but I think he plays a villain in the latest terminator. So there you go. Now it's only missing Capaldi left. And whoever comes after him. It's going to become a tradition before you know it.
Heather Snow chapter 49 . 1/11
I loved the idea of Amy being sent back in time to travel with Nine, and I enjoyed this story. I did end up skimming heavily in some parts when there was repetition of the episodes. On to the sequel...
cindymunoz07 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I read this in less than two days. I blame you and your fantastic story for keeping from writing my NaNo novel. Seriously, wonderful job! :D
CarloRossi19 chapter 48 . 11/7/2015
This is just awesome! I'm completely in love with your plot and can't wait for Amy to find Rory again. I love the way you connected Bad Wolf to Rory and Amy's timeline and, even though it's kinda confusing, it makes sense. And then JACK AND RIVER OMG! I wanna see them interact more!
Loved this story, can't wait to get started on the sequel!
P.S: reading this chapter nearly brought me to tear; it felt like loosing Nine all over again. Great job writing that scene, btw
CarloRossi19 chapter 35 . 11/6/2015
Ok, so, you've got me addicted to your story. I just found it last night and I'm completely hooked! I was planning on waiting until the last chapter to review the whole thing but I just loved this chapter so much I had to say something. Well, for starters, of course everything gets better when Jack's involved. He's one of my favorites, and I love the way you've developed him. I specially love his flirting with the Doctor and the way you compared him to River - now just imagine these two together! The universe would explode hahah I also love your story behind The Bedroom Rule and all of Amy's reminiscing. It's very entertaining, when not hilarious. Regarding the whole story so far, I'm absolutely in love - the way you describe Nine and Rose's love (I'm a great shipper since ep 1 ); how Amy notices it and is constantly teasing them about it; the development of every episode with Amy as a part of it; all of that is just awesome and I love it so far! Not to mention your plot, which got me really curious. It seems exciting and I can't wait to read some more! And you also write very well!
If I can give some constructive criticism, you could maybe double check spelling and grammar. I know you said you've been having trouble with that, but I've noticed you do some things repeatedly, like writing "quiet" instead of "quite" or "through" instead of "threw". I'm sorry, I'm just sort of a grammar/spelling nazi.
The point is, it's an awesome story and I'm loving every letter of it! And you're a great writer, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Actually that was the doctor dead in the impossible astronaut because he new of his death was a fixed point he was about go there at the end of the wedding of river song to save time itself and the universe.

But when tesselecta offered to do something to help he remembered that the tesselecta can take the apperance of anybody so the fixed point of the doctor dying will still happen and he gets live.

As for river she used her remaining regeneration to bring the doctor back to life not restore his regenerations.

Remember the doctor did something similar as the tenth doctor although I for get which season he uses he regenaration energy to bring get the tardis working again but he says he gave up half of his life.

River did the same but at much bigger scale she used it all up to bring the doctor back to life. Hope I help made thing easier to understand.
whovianpower chapter 16 . 10/21/2015
Lol, no but Smith is the villain type in Terminator Genesis.
mlr96 chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
Rory breaks my heart. I can't do this anymore but I just love this story too much...
mlr96 chapter 27 . 7/27/2015
My heart just broke. It's so sad that she didn't hear him...
mlr96 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Just thought about something... If you reach all the way to the fourth series, does it mens we'll see Amy meeting River in the library? Because just the thought about it nearly made me cry...
Diving in chapter 31 . 7/8/2015
Seriously? You grabbed his ass? For real? ...you got gut I'll give you that. Any chance of seeing those pictures?