Reviews for Cabin Bound
brendafay chapter 10 . 5/26
love it
bklynnet33 chapter 10 . 2/28
Great story really hope you do a sequel
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Loved it

When will the sequel b posted?
Alliecattie3 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Read in one sitting! Great storytelling! Enjoyed much!
AmayaBlack chapter 10 . 10/19/2013
Like the story so much! Hopefully we'll get to see Emily in the sequel.
sugarhigh9394 chapter 10 . 9/13/2013
Just got caught up. Anxiously waiting for new updates XD
Nicky chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Love it and can't wait for next stories. :-)
marcallie chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Wait a minute. Nothing awful happened to Reid and JJ? Nothing?
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Wait. The team is planing to go to JJ's family cabin for vacation, and then there's a bunch of unsubs in the area? Thank god you didn't do this when it was just Spencer and JJ out there.

I love the scene in front of the break room. It HILARIOUS! Hotch's humor never failed to amaze me, and I could imagine Spencer's face when he couldn't decide whether to pursue his morning coffee or not. (chuckle)

Thank you for the story. Hope to see the sequel AND any update from your other stories soon. No pressure at all. Hehe!
aMUSEment345 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Great ending to a great story. There were so many parts to love, so many great interactions among all the team members, on both sides of the Atlantic. (I like how you have Alex integrating into both the team and the girls' club, by the way.) But, for some reason, the scene that sticks with me the most is the one of Reid trying to decide if he should negotiate a path between Morgan and Garcia so he can reach his elixir of life. What a difficult dilemma for our resident genius!

Whether you give us a next story that includes danger and intrigue, or whether it's just a great summer vacation adventure for the whole team, I know it will be well worth the ride! Looking forward to it!
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
That's it?! But but but...fine.

Emily! Come back Emily!

That was awesome! You've done it again my friend!
CaptainBri-Mazing chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
That's what I'm talking about! Now Morgan and Garcia need to happen on the show for real!

Great chapter! Hopefully in the up-coming season we can get more Henry/Spencer moments!

Congrats on the half-marathon! Well done!
MH96 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Looking forward to a sequel :) love it !
CeeCee333 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
I can't wait for the next update. Morgan and Garcia getting busted is hilarious. I love the way you write Spencer and JJ.
redvelvet2010 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Wow this is really REALLY good! Keep it coming.