Reviews for The God Slaying HeroKing
Paxloria chapter 6 . 1/26
Well, I can see what you mean.

You have lots of good stuff here, but your right about the errors.

Good luck with your writting!
Paxloria chapter 5 . 1/26
Why would their be bits of Shirou's swords laying around after the fight? shouldn't they have all turned back to particals of Prawna after breaking/no longer being suported by him?

What was the point of all that kissing when Lillian just lectured him with information instead of implanting it into his mind directly?

That god said that he wasn't going to hold back, but he went easy on Godou. Why? It doesn't make sense.

I understand that Shirou had other things on his mind at thee time, but wasn't swords a stupid choice? A shield like Agis or Rho Aias whould have been better.

Like in earlier chapters, your still having trouble with knowing when to use "his", "her", "she", and "he" for the characters.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 1/26
So Medusa dropped down a rank and went from goddess/diety to Divine Ancester
Paxloria chapter 3 . 1/26
This was a totally AWESOME chapter!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 1/26
Its a good chapter.

The only difficult-to-believe thing is that it took 2 hours and 30 minutes for Shirou's physically healed body to return back to the world.
(he couldn't have spent more than 5 to 10 minutes in that Reality Marble and figure 20 to 30 minuts MAX for the physical healing [2 minutes is more believable], and that makes the rest of the wait time exsessive.)
Paxloria chapter 1 . 1/26
This doesn't make sense.
Shirou's wish:
"I wish she {Sabor} was here with us."
Should have resultedin either:
1). Sabor being re-summond to them (maybe corruped by Angra Minyu)
2). Them being sent to Sabor's side
3). The four of them plus Sabor all being sent together to where ever Angra Minyu wants to go.

But the fact that none of these 3 things happened means that the wish WASN'T granted and all that happened after ward should not have happened.
So, For this outcome to make sense, Sabor should also have been yanked into that world and trapped with the other three girls and Shirou shouldn't have been left behind since he was including himself in that wish to.

Also, Shirou was pretty drained even before fighting the god, so he should not have been able to do that much or last that long before dieing.
Now if he'd landed & stabed Angra Minyu with Caliborn in a surprise attack from the fall and got lucky kill with the distracted God befor dying, that would have been more believable.
Shit chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This story is shit. It's not even worthy of being call a fanfiction.

Arlos, you're shit too. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious. Your review is badly structured. Your points are all bullshit. The logic you use is extremely restricted and based on misinformation, false assumptions, and an inability to think outside of the box, an inability to be creative and inovative. Basically, go fuck yourself because you have shitty spelling, grammar, and logic.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
HAREM!
Arlos chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
Well i really liked it ... Until rin and co entered the fight, started from there, a lot of thing tha just don't me.

I'm a BIG fan of campione! And even tough i know the universe of campione! Better than i do the nasuverse i can confidently affirm one thing,

The moment the girl entered the battle, they would have been instantly defeated

I don't know if you have read the light novel, so i'm going to explain what bother me the most.

First, the "kinetic attack"
Well, against a god such an attack would have been even LESS effective than a magical one, because gods are basically immune to "natural" damage, basically even if you dump a nuclear bomb on them, they won't be hurt, because it can't hurt them, that's just they're natural state of existence. You could say they are true magic since they're not bound by any law of reality.

Second big point thosaka vs perseus hand to hand...
Just no
She's just to inadequate to even consider using a single hand, even if he only used pure skill

Just as an example lets take the campione luo hao she's at the peak of martial arts attainable by humans, and even then most war/battle oriented gods trump her in term of skills

What kind of skill did she use on Godou when they fought ?
She caught his shoulder and threw him with a flick of her wrist, without autorithy or superstrength, just skill, she made godou fly several hundreds meter in the air and fall... Without a SINGLE scratch. Afterward, she managed to battle him when he was moving a the speed of light again because of her martial skills... So yeah Rin giving perseus a hard time? Difficult to imagine, very very difficult.

3. That's where i should complain about the whole binding, but honestly, i skipped this part, my bad :)

4. The fear of sakura... Sorry but no. Gods don't fear, ever. I don't remember a single god expressing fear during the whole campione! Serie, probably because they can't truly die, or maybe just because they all have that carefree attitude that say "let's live to our fullest!"

And lastly, the prana, though i don't have much of a problem with it, i still feel i should mention it.
My problem is simple.
Gods and they're counterpart, godslayer don't use prana, or at least shouldn't, if we want to be logic.
Prana is the energy used by magus in the nasuverse
If we follow logic, in the universe of campione! The equivalent would be magical powers used by magicians/witch/knight

However, it's that magical power is basically a low quality copy of the energy used by gods/campione.
Divine power
Divine power allow the easy use of "true magic" in a way
It doesn't "bend" the law of reality, it just plain rewrite them
ZE Bri-0n chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Shirou has Perseus's Authorities now. Including the Pegasus one. Well, Rider's gonna love that.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Well done. Very well done. Though, in a different world, might it be possible to recall Noble Phantasms? Especially with the aid of a Lesser Grail?
Gold2King chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Reading this for a third time and...well, besides making characters seem like weeaboos, it's quite good.
Fez8745 chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Skipped through this entire chapter only reading the parts about Shirou since that's all i was reading for, I could care less about Goudo or w/e :P, Even though i watched Campione and liked it, I prefer focusing on the MC,
and having an entire chapter, especially one this size (love large chapters) devoted to side characters is kinda boring :P.
Still, After seeing the next chap i look forward to your rewrite.
victor janus chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
yeah agree on the nature of servants vs heroic spirits.
Prometheus and satan those who defy the heavens. blessed by light. cool.
your writing is definitely getting better.
victor janus chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I understand why you would think that but he made his story with the assumption that gods and champione were on another level. gods couldn't be killed by weapons less then A rank.
yeah that would make them all as tough as berserker. and most of their authorities were on a divine level of A or higher.
in other words servants would be good but not good enough. Perseus in the god slaying blade works would have strength equal to Lancelot in all his berserking glory
that said I agree that heroic spirits due to their nature should be of the same level as divine beings.
also your writing has gotten better as of this chapter.
altogether that was awesome.
dare I ask why shirou is going to England to get a chick? eh i'll probably find out.